GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/20/2023 | Sure 2 games is nice, but I swear some of yesterdays games could have been today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

I vote we overthrow @hangman005 and @Frenchy and let the Bear/Sniper duo take over for a bit :sarcasm:

Do I even get a vote? can I pretend I do?

mutiny-jack-sparrow.gif

@Frenchy

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I can’t believe that people are not salivating at the thought of watching the Isles v Devils. Or the long-standing rivalry of Calgary v Columbus.
I think you mean short standing rivalry between the Flames and Jackets. A certain someone isnt long and we only want to see General Zad put him through the boards.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
I think you mean short standing rivalry between the Flames and Jackets. A certain someone isnt long and we only want to see General Zad put him through the boards.
In all honesty, I had no idea that there was animosity between these teams. I was joking regarding the rivalry. Wish you well, my expansion brother.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

The nhl is scared of ratings. They’d run from reruns of Full House. They gotta put their product out there and see how it responds. But running from ratings is not a good strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad