GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/19/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Morrisey brutal. Great pass by Rielly.

Trouba has to love seeing the Jets right now. They suck defensively. $$$.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone watching this shenanigans in the Rangers-Wings game? Probably could be 3-3 now, especially the Rangers should have more goals.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Sportsnet... stop trying to make Laine vs Matthews a thing. It's not a thing, and I've never seen two players so disinterested in making it a thing than those 2. It's never going to be a thing. So stop trying to force it.

Marner has outplayed both significantly so far, but no mention of that because you guys are too busy trying to manufacture something that doesn't exist.

****, only 1 year and 3 games in and I'm getting more and more sick of Sportsnet. 11 years left of this ****.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Hughson just called Polak and Stuart solid defenseman. Hughson being wrong in regards to this statement is probably one of the few things Jets and Leafs fans can agree on.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Sportsnet... stop trying to make Laine vs Matthews a thing. It's not a thing, and I've never seen two players so disinterested in making it a thing than those 2. It's never going to be a thing. So stop trying to force it.

Marner has outplayed both significantly so far, but no mention of that because you guys are too busy trying to manufacture something that doesn't exist.

****, only 1 year and 3 games in and I'm getting more and more sick of Sportsnet. 11 years left of this ****.

I don't know why you are so mad. 1st vs. 2nd is almost always a thing.

Taylor vs Tyler. McDavid couldn't escape Eichel comparison it and he's a generational talent. RNH and Landeskog. Mack and Barkov.

Marner has been the best rookie on the ice despite a bad penalty. He hasn't had a bad game yet. We are lucky to have Nylander, Marner and Matthews. They all have different strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad