GDT: HFBoards GDT 10/16/19 - Here's some games to get you over the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Creating the NHL schedule is practically like an algorithm.

Every league creates 2/3 full season schedules and they choose 1

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Like the way the Penguins started. Unfortunate early goal. Carrying play. Hopefully they keep it up.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I know I was talking about Madison Square Garden, I was joking anyway.

That sick ice baseball!

Actually, house league when I was like 10 or 11 I had a coach who would have us literally play hockey-baseball at the end of some practices. "Pitcher" between the top of the circles, no slappers for the "hitter" obviously, had to one-time snap it as far as you could and skate from the crease to the blueline boards, second base was the center dot, etc. Cool little puck-fielding/passing/skating exercise, trying to get the "fielders" to flag down the puck and complete a crisp long-distance pass to the "basemen" before the "hitter" got there.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
That sick ice baseball!

Actually, house league when I was like 9-10 ,I had a coach who would have us literally play hockey-baseball at the end of some practices. "Pitcher" between the top of the circles, no slappers for the "hitter" obviously, had to one-time snap it as far as you could and skate from the crease to the blueline boards, second base was the center dot, etc. Cool little puck-fielding/passing/skating exercise.

When I coached mites and squirts, I occasionally let them play kickball at the end of some practices. In hindsight, that probably did more good for their balance and skating than anything. :laugh:

Problem is, as those kids got older, they got way too many goals called back for a distinct kicking motion. :sarcasm:

Reactions: God Bless Mr Gritty

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
So Samsonov not having a good start himself after the Holtby 3 goals on 3 shots incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad