GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/9/20 - Math tells me there is 11 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Only missed the playoffs once in the last decade, and have a Cup as well. Oh and also swept the season series, thanks.......
I wouldn't bother. Most of the Lightning (and Sharks) fans that like to come in and basically take over the GDT just seemingly like to yell into an echo chamber and hear what comes backs.

Having objective hockey talk in here, on nights when those teams play, is just nearly impossible, and a lot toxic.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Nashville decided to quit playing hockey after going up 3-0, and the Hawks have looked like they were threatened with a bag skate tomorrow.

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
I wouldn't bother. Most of the Lightning (and Sharks) fans that like to come in and basically take over the GDT just seemingly like to yell into an echo chamber and hear what comes backs.

Having objective hockey talk in here, on nights when those teams play, is just nearly impossible, and a lot toxic.

Nashville decided to quit playing hockey after going up 3-0, and the Hawks have looked like they were threatened with a bag skate tomorrow.

This is the peak of objective analysis right here

Reactions: J T Money

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I knew Steen had lost a step or two, but he just got his 1st goal of the season? $5.75 for 9 PTS on the year? And he's on the books for next year too.

Dang

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Yes now the bolts game is over, and that is by definition not objective analysis. Sure it might be vaguely true, but that is quite literally subjective
No no no. I heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, who is actually in the room. That's what happens.

Oops. Wrong word. My bad.

Reactions: Krewe

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Sabres have pulled the goalie with 5 minutes to go.

Bold strategy cotton.

Edit: Empty netter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad