GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/8/19 | Only 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I don’t mean this disrespectfully in the slightest (especially bc Dallas used to be that team), but I consider myself a guy that follows hockey really, really, closely, but the Kings have about 5-7 guys that I’ve literally never heard of in my entire life.

Amadio, Lizotte, Prohorkin, M Roy, S Walker

All household names dude ;) :P

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don’t mean this disrespectfully in the slightest (especially bc Dallas used to be that team), but I consider myself a guy that follows hockey really, really, closely, but the Kings have about 5-7 guys that I’ve literally never heard of in my entire life.

Kings are finally rebuilding after spending alot of draftpicks to stay competetive for a bit too long . Thats how that kind of a roster looks like .

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Money grab aside, you do not think Buff will make the Jets dcorp better?
It's about balance and team, look at San Jose... adding names break things as well. Having someone around that doesn't want to be there don't help when there's others that do want to be around, and try.

He's more valuable as a trade asset.

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Yes, he has. 24 points in 43 games this year being paid over 7 million.

Crapping well deserved.

Yeah, nope. We don't judge players just based on points that they score. There is also defense (5 vs. 5, PK, faceoffs...)

Plus he's 5th in points, 2nd in goals, 3rd in TOI for forwards on Philly.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah, nope. We don't judge players just based on points that they score. There is also defense (5 vs. 5, PK, faceoffs...)

Plus he's 5th in points, 2nd in goals, 3rd in TOI for forwards on Philly.

I know. Including all those factors that you mentioned it’s a bad contract now that has a real chance to be a boat anchor in a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad