GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/29/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
We're not a great SO squad generally and we've had some odd players do pretty well, so you see fairly random shooters pretty often. Josi is solid. I would have done Smith, FF9, Neal then have Josi in reserve though.

Last year we did a SO with all defenseman iirc.

Ellis, Josi, and Jones. Think it was your first SO win

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
We're not a great SO squad generally and we've had some odd players do pretty well, so you see fairly random shooters pretty often. Josi is solid. I would have done Smith, FF9, Neal then have Josi in reserve though.

Last year we did a SO with all defenseman iirc.

And we are a very good shoot out team. I still don't like that it ends a game but oh well.

Josis move was sick for a d man. Hutton robbed Steen.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Also great player does not equal great at shoot outs. Tarasenko is terrible at them for some reason. Maybe that's why they don't use Forsberg.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Wild save their season by hanging on CGY.

Congrats to the Sabres for getting McEichel. Sigh. Going to suck playing 1 of those kids for a long time inside the division. Way to go Oilers, can't even lose right.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Dubnyk has been a great trade so far. He and the Wild prevent the Flames from stealing one late.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Someone threw one of those foam fists on the ice in the Sabres@Oilers game lol.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Ducks will score 4 to make it a one goal game. Then the Sharks will get an empty netter to keep the Ducks perfect record in one goal games in tact.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
At least tonight is last game vs them.... It's been a very awkward season series.

I've enjoyed it as a Sharks fan but they have all been pretty entertaining and chippy games. I'd really like to see a playoff series between the two this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad