SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
So I guess Dominik Simon is this year's AHL winger called up to put up points on Crosby's wing.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild's village is being burned to the ground. Who will save us?!

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Ahh another game, another Devils injured on a cheap play, another non-call. Love giving this league my money!

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The Penguins just had a beauty of a passing clinic on that goal, it's now 4-0 Penguins. The team looks completely rejuvenated in 2018 so far, Crosby and Hagelin have taken huge jumps so far this calendar year.

I also just realized Crosby is only 6 points back of the league lead now. Crazy considering how far back he was only a month ago.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The Penguins just had a beauty of a passing clinic on that goal, it's now 4-0 Penguins. The team looks completely rejuvenated in 2018 so far, Crosby and Hagelin have taken huge jumps so far this calendar year.

I also just realized Crosby is only 6 points back of the league lead now. Crazy considering how far back he was only a month ago.

I’d say I was surprised, but really I’m not. He went on a tear in the second half of last season too, if I remember correctly. It took some missed games and a very hot finish from McDavid to secure his scoring title.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know if I would have called that goalie interference

if you're talking about Pitt/Min....that's easy GI, he pushed his stick away which would've been covering his 5-hole. Even the Minny color guys were saying that's the right call.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I’d say I was surprised, but really I’m not. He went on a tear in the second half of last season too, if I remember correctly. It took some missed games and a very hot finish from McDavid to secure his scoring title.

I don't think anyone should be surprised, but he has had 19 points in 9 games. That's an absurd stretch. I think McDavid and Crosby were pretty close for a lot of last year, he had that absurd start to the season though.

I don't know if I would have called that goalie interference

I don't know how you wouldn't have called that GI. That puck went in because Koivu's skate knocked DeSmith's stick away from his 5-hole, which caused the puck to go through his 5-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad