GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/23/20 - 0 Games... So how was your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Curse you Schedule makers for putting an All Star Game in the middle of my season.

If a few people want to live stream cooking dinner, I think it'll give us plenty to argue about until tomorrow.

"Too much salt, you ruined it,"

"Are you kidding me, needs more salt"

"Are you watching the same thing I'm watching, that was sugar not salt,"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Enjoy a quiet day everyone :)

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Curse you Schedule makers for putting an All Star Game in the middle of my season.

If a few people want to live stream cooking dinner, I think it'll give us plenty to argue about until tomorrow.

"Too much salt, you ruined it,"

"Are you kidding me, needs more salt"

"Are you watching the same thing I'm watching, that was sugar not salt,"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Enjoy a quiet day everyone :)
Well...in that fashion...there is a debate/opinion on Reese Peanut Butter Cups....being great, or awful. By all means, let's hear some outsiders view!

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Heck, the NHL better watch out not scheduling games for this many days, I watched the impeachment hearings all day. A regular battle of Columbus vs Anaheim...yawn . On second thought, Gary doesn’t have to worry. Neither does Donald.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I watched the impeachment hearings all day.

wSUhdN7.png

RoyalDoubleMcCheesie

Aug 31, 2008
They should just make the ASG as a showcase for all of the rumored/trade bait players. Have them dress in their gear and go do the skills competition and play a game to show off what they can bring while all 31 GM's and scouts are present and look on and able to discuss with each other about the players worth right there.
And at the end of the game Gary Bettman comes out to center ice with a mic and announces all the trades that had taken place.

Reactions: Jeremy Hronek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad