GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/23/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Vegas...wow.

Regretting dropping Boeser from fantasy when he took that shot to the foot and the reaction was he would miss months.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Edmonton...

200.webp

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
And...still not a cup. Enjoy the nice banner I guess. Seems like the last and only thing the Sharks are going to win.

I have no horse in this race but an Arizona fan probably shouldn’t be trying to chirp anyone, at least the Sharks aren’t a laughing stock like the Coyotes have been their entire existence

North

Jun 25, 2009
I have no horse in this race but an Arizona fan probably shouldn’t be trying to chirp anyone, at least the Sharks aren’t a laughing stock like the Coyotes have been their entire existence

I'm a Jets fan so not to be harsh but maybe read all the posts before interjecting.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I can't remember the last time I saw a King not named Kopitar or Doughty enter or exit a zone cleanly or win a puck battle.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Still doesn’t make sense considering the Sharks still have more Finals appearances than the Jets?

And what? Who cares. They still haven't won a cup which is the ultimate goal.

Why are you even bothering? I'll tell you what. If you want to continue this thread keep going but I'm moving on.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
And what? Who cares. They still haven't won a cup which is the ultimate goal.

Why are you even bothering? I'll tell you what. If you want to continue this thread keep going but I'm moving on.

It’s just funny to try to troll using the Cup argument when your team has yet to win a playoff game since relocating and the Sharks have won more playoff series in one year than the Jets have in their entire NHL existence

You’re really making yourself look bad when a Kings fan agrees with a Sharks fan over how dumb you sound

North

Jun 25, 2009
It’s just funny to try to troll using the Cup argument when your team has yet to win a playoff game since relocating and the Sharks have won more playoff series in one year than the Jets have in their entire NHL existence

I wasn't trolling I was stating facts because someone else started getting pissy.

It's kind of funny that you care when you have no horse in this race and clearly didn't read the whole back and forth.

But I said I was moving on so fill your boots.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I wasn't trolling I was stating facts because someone else started getting pissy.

It's kind of funny that you care when you have no horse in this race and clearly didn't read the whole back and forth.

But I said I was moving on so fill your boots.
I also stated facts.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Sharks final appearances: 1
Jets playoff single game victories: 0

Also, this is a really good game in San Jose. I recommend tuning in if you like good hockey.

Sharks Stanley Cups: 0
Jets Stanley Cups: 0

Seems like they have both won the same amount of cups so neither team or fan base should be smug.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
*sigh* i love with the winnipeg broadcast the intermission they talk about anything BUt the jets..... c'mon maaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad