GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/19/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:flyers @ :isles
1:00 PM ET
NHLN-US,SN,TCN-PH,MSG+

____

:canes @ :leafs
7:30 PM ET
FS-CR,TSN4

____

:nucks @ :panthers
7:30 PM ET
SN,FS-F

____

:avs @ :blues
8:00 PM ET
NBCSN

____

:cbj @ :wild
8:00 PM ET
FS-O,FS-N

____

:flames @ :kings2
10:30 PM ET
SN,FS-W

____

:devils @ :sharks
10:30 PM ET
MSG+,CSN-CA

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited by a moderator:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
A team that struggles defensively is without Coburn and Mason...could be a 6-1 beatdown

Edit: lol...just got a chance to see the score...could be 10-1 beatdown!

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The Isles have made it a bit of a tradition to play an afternoon game on this day too, I believe. Bruins have done it too.

The Flyers remind me of the pre-Cooper/Bishop/Hedman-exploding-into-a-stud Lightning. Star forwards and a bunch of **** bringing it all down.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Isles have made it a bit of a tradition to play an afternoon game on this day too, I believe. Bruins have done it too.

The Flyers remind me of the pre-Cooper/Bishop/Hedman-exploding-into-a-stud Lightning. Star forwards and a bunch of **** bringing it all down.

I see 2 stud forwards and then a major gap with rest of forwards

There really isn't that much talent on this Flyers team when you look at it

D is a mess and they have a bunch of players who honestly haven't shown as much as reputation/hype leads one to believe. Neither Schenn nor Couturier have shown consistent offensive production. Infact sometimes when watching Couturier you think to yourself ,, This guy is never going to be more then a great #3C

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Nice falling goal by Bailey, and Zepp, who have been really good, has been pulled.

2ka RasK*

That's cute. Del Zotto thinks the Flyers have a chance to win this game.

There is no chance.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Rick DiPietro is the Islanders studio analyst?

Now he says he has a radio show?!

Think this is the first time.

He does Hockey Night in NY occasionally (the Saturday night hockey wrap-up show that follows Rangers/Devils/Sabres/Isles games) and he has a sports radio show in NY.

Yes, first time doing TV broadcast. He does do a radio show with (I forget his name) and Hockey Night Live on MSG on occasion.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
It's called Hahn and Humpty (Humpty Dumpty being the oft-injured DiPietro's nickname) and it's on ESPN Radio in NY. The co-host is Alan Hahn, former Isles beat writer.

penguins2946*

Quick question, why do so many consider Halak to be such a good goalie? He lets in so many soft goals. I don't really see what's so special about him. It seems like he's a weak goalie on a stacked offensive team.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Colaiacovo injured and in serious pain.

''This is not exactly rare footage.'' - Howie Rose. Classic.

Who is 9th on Flyers depth chart? Coburn and Grossman already out.

Leddy with a point shot that beats Emery, 6-3.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
Giroux deserved an Oscar for that shift. He fell down four times teying to draw a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad