GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosstraffic

Mar 15, 2015
Yorba Linda, CA
Didn't know Jarry had Tom and Jerry on his mask. Very cool!!!

cut.jpg

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Hard to blame Perry for that headshot since the refs have been letting the Ducks play like it's 2004.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Absolutely nothing constitutes a 5 minute major for interference if a blindside elbow to the chin away from the play doesn't.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm not one, usually, to rub salt in the wound after a win but man. Letang is really bad at defense. I mean I expect it from Schultz but I expected more out of Letang. Not a lot more, but more.

Suspend him, we don't care

Yep. If anything he has a negative impact on the team.
Hard to blame Perry for that headshot since the refs have been letting the Ducks play like it's 2004.
And they let the Pens dive like it's the World Cup so I'd say it's a wash. Though what Perry did is unacceptable.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
I'm not one, usually, to rub salt in the wound after a win but man. Letang is really bad at defense. I mean I expect it from Schultz but I expected more out of Letang. Not a lot more, but more.

And they let the Pens dive like it's the World Cup so I'd say it's a wash. Though what Perry did is unacceptable.

Since when is Schultz bad at defense? Lol

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

yeah Letang has been awful defensively all year. only OEL has a worse 5v5 goal differential

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
You're being more kind in your assessment than Penguins fans are. He's been atrocious all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad