GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:pens @ :isles

7:00 PM ET
TVA,ROOT,MSG+

____

:nucks @ :canes

SN,FS-CR

____

:rangers @ :cbj

MSG,FS-O

____

:caps @ :nashville

8:00 PM ET
NHLN-US,CSN-DC+,FS-TN

____

:jets @ :hawks

8:30 PM ET
TSN3,CSN-CH

____

:devils @ :ducks2

10:00 PM ET
MSG+,FS-W

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

penguins2946*

Grabner with a knee on knee to Harrington. Luckily, Harrington seems okay.

Islanders have been all over the Pens so far tonight, I thought before the Pens D would have issues dealing with the Islanders' speed.

Edit: Crosby scores, but that goal was pure horse ****. Perron tripped the Islanders PKer pretty blatantly.

Edit 2: Perron with an absolute wire of a shot. 4th goal with the Pens. Secondary Assist Crosby gets another point.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSUPEN

Apr 1, 2013
Grabner with a knee on knee to Harrington. Luckily, Harrington seems okay.

Islanders have been all over the Pens so far tonight, I thought before the Pens D would have issues dealing with the Islanders' speed.

Edit: Crosby scores, but that goal was pure horse ****. Perron tripped the Islanders PKer pretty blatantly.

Edit 2: Perron with an absolute wire of a shot. 4th goal with the Pens. Secondary Assist Crosby gets another point.

Love it!

hermes3893*

Good start by the Pens, just hope these dirty Islanders don't injure any of our guys.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
The more I watch the Penguins (maybe 10 or so games this year), the more I think Malkin is the best player in the world.

penguins2946*

The more I watch the Penguins (maybe 10 or so games this year), the more I think Malkin is the best player in the world.

A lot of Pens fans agree with this, at least this year. Malkin is criminally underrated in the hockey world, he's a lot closer to Crosby than he is to Stamkos.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
This year yes, but Crosby has been better in the last few years. It will take more than 40 games for Malkin to jump back up over Sid.

I have to defer to you given the amount you watch over me. I guess I always felt he was more "dangerous", whereas Crosby somehow just always got it done. Now it seems over the past bit (more than just this year), it seems the gap in Malkin's dangerousness is larger than the gap in each of their ability to get it done.

Like I said though, I have to take your word for it.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
That was a pretty goal by the Pens. I thought they had like 3 shooting opportunities there, but kept passing, and it worked out for them.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Malkin has been better this year, Sid had the edge before that. Either way they're both awesome.

Oddly enough the knock against Malkin before was consistency, while Crosby was the guy you could count on getting a point in just about every game with a few multi-pointers splashed in...the opposite has held true this year, Malkin has points in the most games of any player in the league and Sid has been unusually streaky.

Say what you will about the teams, but Pens-Isles are about as entertaining of a match-up in the league.

Nicklin3011*

Chicago Winnipeg

Good game so far. Fights..hits..goals...chicago showing Winnipeg how big boy hockey is played!

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I agree it is a very good game but there's a GDT for that. And I'm pretty sure guys like Byfuglien already know how to play "big boy hockey."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad