GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
The Penguins and Capitals, the last 3 Stanley Cup champs, need the all star break probably more than any other team at the moment.

Both teams look like they are coasting.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
That should do it for the Penguins.

Get to the all star break and get healthy. I feel a trade will be happening soon in Pittsburgh also.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Stalock outplayed Quick, again.

I thought Quick was going to have more surgery?

You're literally the only person who thinks that, and I was going to guess why, but...

I didn't see the game.

I actually just based my assumption on Quick losing in a shootout (again), and Stalock getting the #2 star (and quick not getting a mention)

I didn't dig into the stats to find a moral victory for Quick, I just went with the hot-take second star/game summary. My bad. Seemed a safe assumption from the info I had.

Quick is the 6th most winning shootout goalie of all time, has a top-notch save percentage for that many attempts, and 3 of the 5 ahead of him have more than 100 attempts against more, meaning many more chances for victory.

Your Jonathan Quick hottake, as always, is biased, but this time it's also completely misinformed by fact.

Thornton scores in his 1000th game as a Shark.

995 points over that time.

Was going to say 'like a fine wine' but Jumbo strikes me as more of a 'like a double IPA.'

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Penguins with only 17 shots on goal. Basically sums up their night of sleep walking the entire game.

No one looks like they want to be there.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I’m not sure, as. Pens fan, I’ve ever witnessed Malkin being this bad for this long.

He can’t stay upright on the ice and has at least 5-10 turnovers every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad