GDT: HFBoards GDT: 1/13/2024 | Everyone plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Of course not, we know the Avs get more calls every game regardless of play

I don't think they had a game all season where they had 3 less calls than the other team and won

This is a pretty stupid thing to claim for a fan of a team with fewer penalties called on his team than the one he's whining about.

Reactions: Oyletime

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
This is a pretty stupid thing to claim for a fan of a team with fewer penalties called on his team than the one he's whining about.

Yet somehow when they play the Avs they're 4x as dirty?

That makes it even more suspicious. Thanks for adding to my point.

As he pointed out:

Leafs take less penalties than Colorado... except when they play each other then they take 4x more.

• Haha

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Yet somehow when they play the Avs they're 4x as dirty?

That makes it even more suspicious. Thanks for adding to my point.

So, your point is that the league loves your team more than the avalanche, unless they play the avalanche. Real thinking man's stuff here.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
So, your point is that the league loves your team more than the avalanche, unless they play the avalanche. Real thinking man's stuff here.

My point is the Avs are the PP darlings of the league.

It doesn't matter who they play, they will get the most PP's. Which was consistent with tonight.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
But this is stupid and easily disproven.

How?

Find the last game where the Avs had 3 less PP's than their opposition and won.

I asked the other poster to find it and he gave up all the meanwhile arguing 4 to 1 PP's is normal - I guess for every team except the Avs.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Why? I know the Avs don't win when they have 4x fewer powerplays. They barely play games where they have 1 less powerplay.

The powerplay darlings of the league.
They win quite a few more games than the pathetic leafs, so maybe you should check before making that statement.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
They win quite a few more games than the pathetic leafs, so maybe you should check before making that statement.

Of course they do, the lead the league in PP's - Leafs are among the last in the league.

The league would love nothing more than to see Mack and Makar go on the PP when the Avs are losing.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
How?

Find the last game where the Avs had 3 less PP's than their opposition and won.

I asked the other poster to find it and he gave up all the meanwhile arguing 4 to 1 PP's is normal - I guess for every team except the Avs.

Lol, way to move the goalposts.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
All 3 of you are still here arguing though.
Am not even arguing with you but you have highjacked the game day thread to cry over the refs and how the leafs lost. Am in bed in vancouver while you are still up arguing in the eastern time zone 🤣

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Am not even arguing with you but you have highjacked the game day thread to cry over the refs and how the leafs lost. Am in bed in vancouver while you are still up arguing in the eastern time zone 🤣

Yet you're still here even though you're in bed?

Glad to keep you entertained. Stick around.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Leafs got a taste of the “weak” western conference and the Divealanche tonight? Aww poor muffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad