GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/13/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengoblin

Jan 20, 2017
I love the Oilers. Another win. Pretty much out of a playoff spot so every win screws them for a high pick. And Nurse keeps on scoring. Every goal is going to cost the Oil more $$$. Cap hell!

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nurse is amazing. Period.

Say what you want about the Oilers, but disrespecting Nurse becomes fighting words. He's been amazing.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I love the Oilers. Another win. Pretty much out of a playoff spot so every win screws them for a high pick. And Nurse keeps on scoring. Every goal is going to cost the Oil more $$$. Cap hell!
I think tanking too often builds a loser culture...we need to save face this season.

Reactions: SniperHF

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
ha, just noticed that the bottom 5 teams in the west are in the pacific division, and the bottom 5 teams in the east are from the atlantic division

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
A high pick does us no favors. Besides, with this draft lottery system just about any non playoff team can be top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad