GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That's what I figured. Just wondered when it was the first thing I saw in the game. Thanks.

You betcha.

Kinda figured it would happen because with toffoli and Pearson out we are icing a fourth line of ****** in clifford, nolan, and andreoff, and as you can see above, Sutter was laying into them today.

Particularly andreoff, Sutter basically said he didn't deserve to be on the team.

hermes3893*

Maple Leafs will come back and win this. Kings look terrible without Toffoli/Pearson.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
How long are Toffoli and Pearson expected to be out?

Toffoli has Mono. No timetable but weeks at least. Pearson is having surgery on his broken leg this week but probably the whole regular season.

Leafs coming on a little harder here. Kings are trying to re find their defensive game but still giving up horribly strong opportunities despite low SA

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Do the Leafs really have only 6 shots halfway through the game?

Oh dear...

:shakehead

Seriously, watch the game before being condescending.

An elite possession team like the Kings only have 12 shots. Leafs have 9. This is a hard fought, physical game. Leafs are actually playing quite well this period.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919

An elite possession team like the Kings only have 12 shots. Leafs have 9. This is a hard fought, physical game. Leafs are actually playing quite well this period.

Condescending? I was simply remarking that that was quite a low shot count.:dunno:

hermes3893*

Yes they are playing well. Bernier is back to his best as well.

Aug 3, 2010
The referee with a beautiful almost-assist on an almost-goal.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Phew, Kopi back.

Kings need to get their heads back in the game now.

Leafs look much much more controlled than in the past, that has to be a comforting change

hermes3893*

Terrible game. Toronto were better, until typical dirty Kings play to injure Komarov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad