GDT: HFBoards GDT 04/17/2024 | Miss you already Arizona | One last AROOOOOOOOOO for the Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Whalers last game was nuts. I remember everyone including the players just sat around for a long time and refused to leave. You never know how these will go. It's like getting eliminated from the SCF times 100. Gut punch
To this day my only goal in life is to outlive Karmanos so that I may sing and dance on his grave to the tune of Brass Bonanza.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Goodbye, my beloved Coyotes...

R0B2VkJ.png

Hello everyone...
I'm so sorry. This sucks and you guys deserved better IMO.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Hang on, how is this on the fans? When the team was good, the places they played were packed, there was energy about the team and people were invested. It's on ownership and the league for how mistreated those folks were.

Exactly. From trucker Moyes to Meruelo who was rejected by the NBA, and a bunch of other duds in between, the Yotes never had anything that could charitably be described as a good owner.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
It was devastating to watch that broadcast. The amount of heart and soul but into that. Fans deserve so much more and it is an absolute joke that Meruelo wasn't there. Thank ESPN+ for playing it much further than they usually do for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad