GDT: HFBoards GDT: 04/15/2024 | A lot of the east on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Through many in-person Hawk viewings this year, I'm pretty sure star players actually go harder against the worst NHL teams. Kaprizov and F. Forsberg both went OFF in the last couple games I went to. Anyone who says "stat night" isn't a thing or that players don't care obsessively about their stats is lying.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Congrats to McDavid on 100

SJ you're an embarrassment. SMDH

Relocate them.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Possible? If they win they will have 89 points and could be tied with Washington and Detroit.. but I have no idea what the tiebreaker is. You could be right!
Flyers need to beat the Caps in regulation tomorrow, MTL to beat DET in regulation tomorrow and for PIT to lose in regulation on Wednesday.

The Flyers would beat out WSH on the goal differential tie-breaker, believe it or not.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Possible? If they win they will have 89 points and could be tied with Washington and Detroit.. but I have no idea what the tiebreaker is. You could be right!

Nevermind, I think they can still make it if they beat the Caps and the Red Wings lose in regulation. The irony is hilarious. We will be cheering for them to win and they will be cheering for us to lose 😆

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Through many in-person Hawk viewings this year, I'm pretty sure star players actually go harder against the worst NHL teams. Kaprizov and F. Forsberg both went OFF in the last couple games I went to. Anyone who says "stat night" isn't a thing or that players don't care obsessively about their stats is lying.
Habs must be pretty good then because stars usually shit the bed when they play them.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Flyers need to beat the Caps in regulation tomorrow, MTL to beat DET in regulation tomorrow and for PIT to lose in regulation on Wednesday.

The Flyers would beat out WSH on the goal differential tie-breaker, believe it or not.
Thanks.. so you're saying there's a chance!

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Nevermind, I think they can still make it if they beat the Caps and the Red Wings lose in regulation. The irony is hilarious. We will be cheering for them to win and they will be cheering for us to lose 😆
Philadelphia needs to win in regulation (thus causing Washington to lose in regulation), Detroit to lose in regulation and then the next day Pittsburgh also lose in regulation.

It's a very small chance for them.

Reactions: Czechboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad