GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/29/2024 | Less games, less clinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRfan85

D'oh!
Jun 2, 2020
South Carolina
There's also only one game on Sunday coming up... C'mon NHL, you can do better than this!
1711727193406.png

Reactions: Tryamw

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
There ain't not done no more lesser games too-night...enjoy the extra sleep everyone. I'm sure the Sabres game will be over after 20 minutes, they don't believe in playing first periods 🙄

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
There ain't not done no more lesser games too-night...enjoy the extra sleep everyone. I'm sure the Sabres game will be over after 20 minutes, they don't believe in playing first periods 🙄
Did I have a stroke because I understood that :laugh::laugh:

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Vegas third in the Pacific. Weird.. I've been told repeatedly that they

A: didn't hurt stone on purpose (true)
B: have no resources to acquire assets with the ltir space... In comes Hertl, Mantha and hanifin.lol. (false)
C: they, before the ltir guys arrived, lost a bunch and probably won't make playoffs. (False)

7-2-1 later and Hertl has yet to play.

Carrier is due back soon and I suspect he will play Tuesday when the Knights are back at home against the Canucks.

Hertl has been skating and there is a chance that he will play Tuesday too, but I sort of doubt it as I presume Cassidy will want to take him through some practices before sending him out on the ice, particularly against the Canucks.

No word on Pietrangelo, but I get the idea that they are giving him some well-earned rest before the playoffs so he might not come back soon unless the Blues or Wild draw nearer.

No word on Hill at all, but I presume that even if he is healthy enough to play, they will continue to rest him until very close to the playoffs.

No word on Stone at all.

My pure speculation is that the Kings know they match up poorly to the Oilers and so they will play just well enough to stay above the Blues and Wild but will end up in the WC2 spot and take their chances against somebody else.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Carrier is due back soon and I suspect he will play Tuesday when the Knights are back at home against the Canucks.

Hertl has been skating and there is a chance that he will play Tuesday too, but I sort of doubt it as I presume Cassidy will want to take him through some practices before sending him out on the ice, particularly against the Canucks.

No word on Pietrangelo, but I get the idea that they are giving him some well-earned rest before the playoffs so he might not come back soon unless the Blues or Wild draw nearer.

No word on Hill at all, but I presume that even if he is healthy enough to play, they will continue to rest him until very close to the playoffs.

No word on Stone at all.

My pure speculation is that the Kings know they match up poorly to the Oilers and so they will play just well enough to stay above the Blues and Wild but will end up in the WC2 spot and take their chances against somebody else.
It is really hard to beat a team 3x in a row. The king's hate for us could be a real problem. I like how kings are built to be honest.
Hill injury sucks. I like him but Thompson is great and I am a big patera fan with my bias.lol

I don't expect to hear a word about stone. I'd wait on Hertl. Get him practicing and such. You guys will love him as a 2c

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
It is really hard to beat a team 3x in a row. The king's hate for us could be a real problem. I like how kings are built to be honest.
Hill injury sucks. I like him but Thompson is great and I am a big patera fan with my bias.lol

I don't expect to hear a word about stone. I'd wait on Hertl. Get him practicing and such. You guys will love him as a 2c

Nah, the Oilers would grind the Kings up into little LA burgers again. The Kings' defense is better, but McDavid has shown that he can knife through it without too much difficulty, while the Kings' offense seems to have taken a step backwards. Better for the Kings to play somebody else.

I know that a lot of folks have big expectations for Hertl, yet I remember that it took Eichel a couple of months to fit in and be effective. Sometimes these TDL guys work out (Barbashev) and sometimes they don't (Blueger). Just can't tell until they actually hit the ice.

Reactions: Czechboy

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

No word on Stone at all.

cliff notes? That’s a lot reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad