:rangers @ :caps

8:00 PM ET
NBCSN,TVA,SN1

____

:ducks2 @ :flames

9:30 PM ET
FS-W,SNW

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited by a moderator:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This Leafs / Sabres game sure is... something.

The word "hypnotic" comes to mind. It's hard to turn away.

One team isn't capable of playing well and the other doesn't care enough to play well.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Watching sabres/leafs on the feed from Canada...

The commentator is a $&@(ing moron....

Ristolainen has earned his tme with buffalo..he has played well.

Zadorov can't go to the AHL...his rights are held by The CHL and there is a controversy even if he can go back there or would he have to go to Rusdia (isn't happening). Thus stuck with buffalo.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL, this is exactly the same crap I had to watch as an Isles fan last night, the Rangers D is so effing disgustingly hot right now, they literally get sticks on every opportunity in front of the net, they even got a stick on that goal LOL.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Rangers coming off a game just yesterday against the Islanders and now have to face a fast, physical Capitals team. Doubt they'll win since they're looking tired already.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
LOL, this is exactly the same crap I had to watch as an Isles fan last night, the Rangers D is so effing disgustingly hot right now, they literally get sticks on every opportunity in front of the net, they even got a stick on that goal LOL.
I can assure you McDonagh and Girardi are far from hot.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Rangers coming off a game just yesterday against the Islanders and now have to face a fast, physical Capitals team. Doubt they'll win since they're looking tired already.

It was pretty much inevitable they were going to get in trouble sooner or later by getting sticks on everything getting shot towards their net, they must have deflected at least 4 or 5 of Tavares shots last night from point blank range. With the way Talbot has played I'm not sure why they're trying to get sticks on shots, it ends up hurting you more often than not from in close.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It was pretty much inevitable they were going to get in trouble sooner or later by getting sticks on everything getting shot towards their net, they must have deflected at least 4 or 5 of Tavares shots last night from point blank range. With the way Talbot has played I'm not sure why they're trying to get sticks on shots, it ends up hurting you more often than not from in close.
As opposed to letting Tavares just shoot from there? :clittle:

It's a PK, that's how you use your stick. When we had Torts this was actually a problem...everyone collapsed down low, shooting gallery from the blue line.

Kevin Hayes is carrying this offense right now. His passing is gross.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Dear lord. What an incredible shot by JT Miller and the usual patient, slick pass from Hayes.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
What a hilarious dive by Wilson. Pretends to be hurt on the ground and skates by the Rangers bench smiling and talking ****?

So, you want to be Mike Ribeiro, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad