GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Oh how many cups Pittsburgh could have if Fleury could only play like this in April

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pens steal the extra point in LA.

Smart of them to play for the tie really, everyone knows we suck 4v4 and Shootout. Sutter insists on playing greene and Regehr in OT which is asking for bad things to happen.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh

Smart of them to play for the tie really, everyone knows we suck 4v4 and Shootout. Sutter insists on playing greene and Regehr in OT which is asking for bad things to happen.

Pretty ballsy to play for a 0-0 tie from opening puck drop :laugh:

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon

yeah, they definitely played 60 mins for the tie in order to play another 5... Pens had them exactly where they wanted them... :facepalm:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Oh come on, I obviously meant towards the end of the third. Do I really need to spell it out that much?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The Pens still had the best scoring chance in the final 5...but I get what you're saying.

The shot total is very misleading as the Pens' best opportunities either went wide or hit the post. There were few legitimate scoring opportunities in this game, but I'd call them about even overall. The shot total would say the Pens never had the puck. The Kings had more shots to the net with Fleury having a clear lane to see the puck while the Pens kept trying for the backdoor play.

Wish I could have been there, but that was a rare example of an entertaining 0-0 to OT game...and an OT win was pretty much exactly what I wanted as a Pens fan living in LA :P

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Incredible win for the Canucks.

Devastating loss for the Sharks. Unacceptable to blow a 2-0 lead at home in a game of this magnitude if you have any visions of being a playoff win.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Absolutely massive win for the Canucks in regulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad