GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Huge win for the nucks and Jets.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Jets play in the playoffs. The way the game changes suits the jets so much.

To me, it just depends on Pavelec, or Hutchinson.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Pens steal the extra point in LA.

Smart of them to play for the tie really, everyone knows we suck 4v4 and Shootout. Sutter insists on playing greene and Regehr in OT which is asking for bad things to happen.

That may be the perspective from the Pens (that they stole a point), but the Kings left it out there for the taking. If you tilt the ice like that, you should win. You should at least score a goal. In a way, it was as though the Kings were playing for the tie, as well, by dominating on shots and possession and expecting it to count towards a win by decision, as if this were boxing. The Pens are a good team with a good goaltender, but I expected to see more urgency from the Kings, considering the standings. Tonight's effort would've been perfectly acceptable earlier in the season, but they blew much of the first three quarters playing worse than this, so it's not enough now, not with other teams winning as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad