GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:nashville @ :devils
7:00 PM ET
FS-TN,MSG

____

:flames @ :flyers
SNW,CSN-PH

____

:caps @ :cbj
SNE,SNO,SNP,CSN-DC,FS-O

____

:sabres @ :bolts
7:30 PM ET
NBCSN

____

:leafs @ :panthers
7:30 PM ET
TSN4,FS-F

____

:sens @ :wild
8:00 PM ET
RDS,TSN5,FS-N

____

:isles @ :stars
8:30 PM ET
MSG+,FS-SW

____

:ducks2 @ :coyotes
9:00 PM ET
PRIME,FS-A

____

:kings2 @ :edmonton
9:30 PM ET
FS-W,SNW

____

:sharks @ :nucks
10:00 PM ET
TVA,SN,FS-TN,MSG

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I must say that Sabres at Lightning has to be one of the worst national games I can think of. It is so incredibly lopsided, and you know Buffalo is tanking, I mean even going into the season Buffalo wasn't considered to be that good where Tampa was, I don't understand how they could've even considered scheduling that as a national game.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
There is like 2,000 people at the Prudential Center for the Devils game.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I must say that Sabres at Lightning has to be one of the worst national games I can think of. It is so incredibly lopsided, and you know Buffalo is tanking, I mean even going into the season Buffalo wasn't considered to be that good where Tampa was, I don't understand how they could've even considered scheduling that as a national game.

Because Buffalo fans are going to watch no matter how bad they are.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Because Buffalo fans are going to watch no matter how bad they are.

But what percentage of the rest of the country will? Make it a localized game.

Does NBC have a flex schedule system the way the NFL does, that they can change things up later down the line? I really feel like post trade deadline they should be allowed to change which games are covered nationally, because this is just an awful game to have as the national one.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
NBCSN does have a flex schedule, but it is not as easy as just switching up the game the night before. They used to only have a handful of games to flex plus had to notify networks 2 weeks in advance.

ZeroPT*

Follower of Yzlam said:
Can we never be on national TV again?

whaaat? How can you not like Pierre telling you where all your teams players were born, raised, who their neighbors were and where they lost their virginity?

I think it's suuuuper enjoyable!! I don't need the sarcasm emoji, do I?

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Purrrrrri had almost all day to shoot that after a nice pass from Hayes, 1-0 Cats

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
But what percentage of the rest of the country will? Make it a localized game.

Does NBC have a flex schedule system the way the NFL does, that they can change things up later down the line? I really feel like post trade deadline they should be allowed to change which games are covered nationally, because this is just an awful game to have as the national one.

Whoever wants to watch Tampa I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad