GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Interesting end to that game.

Lando can swing all he wants, Koivu will never man up and fight.

He'll just keep chirping and doing the stick work.

Lol one is one of the best captains in the league and the other shouldn't be one. Care to guess which one tried to punch the other one from the bench? :laugh:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
And the Avs can't beat the Wild.

No we can't, thus why Roy and Avs were emotional (including emotion from Bergheims high hit, wouldn't call it an elbow). I would have given Yeo a beer bath if I was at the game, but luckily I wasn't there for his suit. :sarcasm:

But lets not say that Wild are this "magical" team from the great beyond. Dubyk's play WILL not keep up for a consistent basis, he is better than the crap Oiler fans have given him, but isn't a saviour. You can bet on that. A lot of Avs shots today were breadbasket low chances. Just look at how Godawful Avs powerplay was, didn't even test him.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Interesting end to that game.

Lando can swing all he wants, Koivu will never man up and fight.

He'll just keep chirping and doing the stick work.

Are you honestly suggesting Koivu should have actually fought him in the bench around the stanchion? The game was already over; there's absolutely no reason to contribute to that nonsense and risk any repercussion -- they already got the result they want. Let the losers wallow in their angst.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What exactly set off the Avalanche at the end, other than they lost to the Wild again, and Cody McLeod had one less rock for breakfast than usual

Billy Mays Here*

All this **** talk reminds me of the playoffs last year. Ahhh, good times.

What happened there again? I don't quite remember.

Better yet, how will the play against each other in the playoffs this year? Wait, never mind.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
What exactly set off the Avalanche at the end, other than they lost to the Wild again, and Cody McLeod had one less rock for breakfast than usual

I think it was mostly frustration but MacKinnon got hurt in the middle of it.

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Considering it's how MN looked before they got Dubnyk, he may be speaking from experience.

Ha ha ha.

In any event, I can't be too frustrated as an Avs fan. I really do want a top 10 pick for this year's draft. Minnesota really should not have made this game close at all. They were taking on an Avalanche team that played the night before and currently have their top defenseman out of the lineup. If the Wild play like that in the playoffs, I don't think they'll make it too far.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
@Russostrib Yeo on McLeod finish: "that's garbage." On Roy putting him out: "we've seen the league respond" to stuff like that and he's certain it will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad