GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
No, but it depends on the situation. If Crosby tried his hardest to score when down a goal and the coaches left him out to dry and he got pissed - that wouldn't be whining at all.

I'm saying that while the coaching has gotten better in Washington, this is not the first time where Ovie was left out to dry in the final minute. Go back and watch the game where the Caps had a timeout and never used it. Icing kept being called and Ovie had to play the last 2 minutes of the game while being completely gassed. After the game he let the assistant coach have it. That is not whining.

Go back and they did. They used with under 3 minutes left, somewhere around there when Holtby was going near the bench.

Looked like he got a high stick off the faceoff. Weird part is the draw was in the d-zone but he ended up outside the blueline when he was down. Hopefully not to the eye.

Ouch. The NHL PR twitter or something said he was being looked at medics, but never saw as the Pens~Caps was on. Thanks.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Go back and they did. They used with under 3 minutes left, somewhere around there when Holtby was going near the bench.

I wasn't talking about today's game. I was saying a previous game where the coaches made a bad decision.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
When my guy does it, it's passion. When your guy does it, it's whining. When my guy does it, it is drawing calls. When your guy does it, he's a diver. When my guy does it, it's leadership. When your guy does it, it is blaming others. When my guy does it, it's personality and joking with the fans. When your guy does it, it's being a snot-nosed punk. When my guy does it, it's for the love of the game. When your guy does it, it's because his uncle is Gary Bettman.

There you go.

For the record, I like seeing Ovechkin mad because I actually think he does care.

A perfect post in every way.

I think what Ovechkin did was a good thing and I want my leaders showing frustration like that...but we all know that if Sid did that it'd be an issue. Passion is passion, nobody likes to lose.

Caps would've raised a banner for that.

I laughed.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Why are people saying Fleury dove? Wards knee was right at his head, how do you know his knee DID NOT TOUCH his head? You got to be a real big homer to be 100% convinced Fleury dove.

Because the replay NBCSN played after incident, showed that Ward's knee did not in fact, touch Fleury's head.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
It's still hard to see if it did or did not hit him in the head, i saw the same thing. People are just grasping at straws.

I thought it was pretty clear it didn't. It was close certainly, but I still saw enough to hold the opinion that I am at the moment. I guess we'll find out later, maybe.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
If you were to look for the definition of 'Mailing it in' in the Dictionary the Ducks performance tonight would be the example.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hammond mask >>>

20150218-093900-g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad