GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Lol at the people saying Detroit's shouldn't have counted. Fire with fire.

Dallas' player elbowed Howard on their goal too. Goes both ways.

Give me a break. Detroit had a goal disallowed in Montreal for a bullcrap dive by Price.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Doesn't make it right. And I've seen plenty of the goals Detroit fans are screaming about being called wrong and they were called correctly. So I'm not buying it.

I'm not saying the tying goal was called correctly; judging by the replay, it probably shouldn't have counted. But the number of goals unjustly called off for the Wings is undeniable, and I'm not sorry to see it happen to someone else for a change.

DetBigWangs

Dec 15, 2009
Watching that game, it was predictable. The refs let both teams play hack-a-goalie all night long. So no surprised both teams went to that well to score. Never seen so much contact on a goalie in a previous game.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That was a bad 6th goal. Just shouldn't have counted. But honestly send the puck out to the blueline and with the way Dallas was playing I think they pop one in anyway in the remaining just under two minutes.

Detroit did not deserve two points in that one, Lehtonen and Dallas' D are a complete dumpster fire though. Also, the all out forecheck with a lead on the empty net out of them was a curious way to go, gave up the zone so easy...

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
We did not deserve those points against Dallas, absolutely should've been goalie interference.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I thought the 4 zebra's were supposed to huddle to get the right calls a la crosby whining and crying about his trip on Oduya...

Clearly Lehtonen is not a Star that Bettman has told the Zebras to change calls for when they cry....

Ruff Should take a 25K fine (his players will pay the fine) and absolutely blast the refs, the league and Bettman for that non call...

Isn't getting the call right the priority for the zebras, the war room and the league?

How does that NHL ref not sit for the rest of the season?

Terrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad