GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

Crosby turns over the puck in the neutral zone on a terrible pass, and Dubinsky scores on the odd man rush. Of course that would happen.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The Pens keep playing like they locked up the Presidents' Trophy two months ago. I'm pretty sure that cardboard cutout of Brooks Orpik could have done more than Chris Kunitz in this one.

Thank god Crosby got into that fight to help lead the Pens to victory. What would they have done without that.

Yep, totally Sid's fault. Jackets score a shorty more than 22 minutes later with Sid on the bench. If only he hadn't shown the only bit of spirit of any Penguin in the game we'd have won a game we didn't deserve to win!

Yeah, this isn't about Crosby. Gotcha.

****ing Comeau...that goal is 100% on him.

CK17

May 13, 2007
Penguins are so boring to watch lately, zero creativity on offense. Malkin being left handed on the left side of the ice on the PP and 6 on 4 makes no sense.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
instigator calls?

recently gonchar got destroyed by clarckson. not only was there no call but beaulieu got an instigator for fighting clarkson. gonchar now on ir

now today tinordi finishes his check, gets called cus hes big, and no instigator on Petrovic, fleishman wasnt injured and assisted on the goal during the ensuing pp

wtf

this double standard is soooo frustrating!!! florida tied it up on the pp!! aaargh

what is to be done about this crap?

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Watching this Nucks-Rangers overtime and seeing the Sedins with the drop passes to nowhere is making me less annoyed about my own team. Thanks, Sedins!

someguy44

Apr 6, 2004
Space Jail
Watching this Nucks-Rangers overtime and seeing the Sedins with the drop passes to nowhere is making me less annoyed about my own team. Thanks, Sedins!

Ah....Henrik is not Daniel. Daniel was having brain farts this game and Henrik was one of the biggest reasons the Nucks managed to win this game.

Why do people still group the Sedins together? If one Sedin does one bad play, both Sedins get blamed.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Absolutely massive win for the canucks, oh man.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Ah....Henrik is not Daniel. Daniel was having brain farts this game and Henrik was one of the biggest reasons the Nucks managed to win this game.

Why do people still group the Sedins together? If one Sedin does one bad play, both Sedins get blamed.

Well for one thing the announcer on the Rangers broadcast couldn't decide whether it was Henrik or Daniel who was the one who had the drop pass so I just went with both to be safe.

Analyzer*

Putting PK and Markov out in the shootout screams Therrien was content with the point.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
LOL Nashville gooning it up from the drop of the puck. Dirtiest game I have seen all year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad