GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/17/2024 | The NHL inside games collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I was right about EP40

The Canucks had two shots on goal when Elias Pettersson was on the ice at 5-on-5. That's simply not good enough. One day he might learn how to drive his own line

Reactions: hn777

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I was right about EP40

The Canucks had two shots on goal when Elias Pettersson was on the ice at 5-on-5. That's simply not good enough. One day he might learn how to drive his own line
Maybe the same day McDavid can learn defence

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Vilardi is a beauty, happy to see him finding success with the Jets.

Less happy when it's vs the nucks, but I've been rooting for him to get through the injury issues

Reactions: Three On Zero

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
the jets can have all the big dirty hits we'll take being 1st place

fun game
Judging past Presidents trophy winners you can can take first place all you want. As a Jets fan I in fact insist its yours. No take backs

You guys can come to our Cup banner raising ceremony and we'll come to your Presidents banner party how about?

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Judging past Presidents trophy winners you can can take first place all you want. As a Jets fan I in fact insist its yours. No take backs

You guys can come to our Cup banner raising ceremony and we'll come to your Presidents banner party how about?
Ahh yes, 20% to win the cup in the last 25 years, what terrible odds.

Reactions: Red

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site

Funny, I don't remember you being Presidents trophy winners nor Conference winners nor Cup winners. Is that banner hung deeply in your dreams?

Sorry to have hurt your feelings luv 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad