GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/15/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I dont mind the wings, they certainly look to the refs for calls constantly but they have some good exciting players, I was a huge raymond fan in that draft. And larkin is underrated imo. Lyon was shaky again though. Maybe they should be in on Markstrom.

That wings fan that told canucks fans to suck it last week after the overtime penalty shot loss for pushing from behind I hope you enjoyed this one.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Kessel says he worked out at home to stay in shape

Can you imagine seeing Kessel at your local arena just keeping his cardio up doing line drills

Then goes home to hit the Bow-flex then watches James Bond movies for the rest of the day..

• Love
Reactions: Three On Zero

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Dear DRW, just give us Kane with 50% retention for future considerations and we can put this silly feud behind us

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Just noticed Robert Thomas is on pace for 92 points and playing 20+ minutes a night. He’s the first guy out on there on the PK and their PP runs through him…Dude is carrying the Blues on his back. Shout out to matchbox 18

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Just noticed Robert Thomas is on pace for 92 points and playing 20+ minutes a night. He’s the first guy out on there on the PK and their PP runs through him…Dude is carrying the Blues on his back. Shout out to matchbox 18
He has hit another gear. Old Barkov level of underrated.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
He was insanely good tonight. Noticeable every time he was on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad