GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/13/2024 | Onety One Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
They may have been playing the Oilers but the Wings got no lube tonight. Ouch.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
For "those" that like to track these kind of things... 8 even strength (5v5) goals by the Oilers... no EN clappers either. ;)

Reactions: PuckG

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
And a goalie :laugh:

Lyon is actually a big part of the reason the Wings are in contention to make the playoffs.

Tonight was definitely not his night. Walman's either. The Wings got McDavided for sure. I'm a fan but man it's no fun watching him school your favorite team.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Lyon is actually a big part of the reason the Wings are in contention to make the playoffs.

Tonight was definitely not his night. Walman's either. The Wings got McDavided for sure. I'm a fan but man it's no fun watching him school your favorite team.
Lyon has started last 15of 16 he needed a break , Husso did not give him that he looked like a tired goalie

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

I actually didn’t realize they were still battling for a wildcard spot.

McDavid had a good game but Lyon was letting in some pretty bad goals, those 3rd periods goals were…. Woooooof

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Lyon has started last 15of 16 he needed a break , Husso did not give him that he looked like a tired goalie

It may have been a factor that Lyon was not planning on playing tonight and had to come in cold.

I actually didn’t realize they were still battling for a wildcard spot.

Currently in the second wildcard spot behind Toronto

Reactions: Three On Zero

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Yeah, Lyon has been solid this year.

It's easier to make excuses why a team you don't like wins, instead of looking at the standings or stats.
The same rhetoric by him everytime Oilers never beat a good team all season and if they do win the opposition goalie is garbage there are good posters and there are well you know

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It may have been a factor that Lyon was not planning on playing tonight and had to come in cold.

Currently in the second wildcard spot behind Toronto
He just looked like he read everything too slow tonight, lots of goals just squeaking through him. Seemed fatigued, do they run Lyon again on Thursday if Husso is hurt?

Last edited:

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Yeah, Lyon has been solid this year.

It's easier to make excuses why a team you don't like wins, instead of looking at the standings or stats.
Either the goalie they played sucked or the refs missed a crucial call that changed the game. We hear the same shit every night and everyone ignores it now because they know the guys a loser.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Why did Husso come out was he hurt? I was half watching half putting my kids to bed at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad