GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/08/2024 | 7 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Sort of curious that Karel Vejmelka has changed his name to Eoghen McVejmelka, put shamrocks on both sides of his helmet and a leprechaun on his blocker, and now is claiming that he is Irish.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Just an average record
1707446757294.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: AlbOilFAN

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
It's not average.
They are playing out of their minds.
Let em enjoy it. For them, it's a season for the ages. It's going to hit them hard. Almost caught their point total already from last season lol. I am sure Garland-Bleuger-Joshua will start ripping it up like a top line again for a while

Reactions: Coffey

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames are a completely different team with Kuzy on and grumpy Lindholm gone.
Lindholm didn't want to be in Calgary and that negativity has to infect the locker room. He was just marking time until a trade was made.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I just watched the ESPN game between Islanders and Tampa, do Subban and Messier normally do color commentating? I sort of got the feeling it was some weird bet. Overall it felt like to many voices but I will say Subban started getting better as the game went on and while Messier wasn't terrible he felt like the odd man out

Last edited:
Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
LOL, Knights beat the Oilers after which a flame war erupts between Knights Canucks fans and Oiler fans which continues through tonight.
Really though? Other than the same posters who hijack everything Oiler related, there was some pretty good discussion on Tuesday night.

Tonight it’s the same posters as always, from both fanbases, saying the same stuff as always. No actual hockey discussion, just trolling along happily.

Someone mentioned it earlier in another thread, but the main board GDT has become nothing more than the same two or three posters hijacking the thread every night. There is almost no actual hockey discussion, just guys repeating the same posts over and over again. Been that way for a while now.

Too bad, back in the day, the Mains were a real good place for discussing the games. Now, it’s kind of a preschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad