GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can't believe what I'm seeing--Teddy Purcell (somewhat) involved in a board battle. He's apparently improved since he left Tampa Bay.

Aceonfire*

Can't believe what I'm seeing--Teddy Purcell (somewhat) involved in a board battle. He's apparently improved since he left Tampa Bay.

He plays on the PK now also. Nelson somewhat fixed him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nope. He's as bad as ever. I have no clue who this guy wearing his jersey is though

Yeah, I was just kidding around. (Teddy was my favorite TB whipping boy, and with good reason.) I've watched a fair number of Oilers games this year and Purcell looks pretty much the same. Although I have to admit the Oilers team as a whole looks a lot better under Nelson.

And Teddy did actually look like he was battling there, rather than his usual looking like he's pretending to battle.

Smart Dunsparce*

Yeah, I was just kidding around. (Teddy was my favorite TB whipping boy, and with good reason.) I've watched a fair number of Oilers games this year and Purcell looks pretty much the same. Although I have to admit the Oilers team as a whole looks a lot better under Nelson.

And Teddy did actually look like he was battling there, rather than his usual looking like he's pretending to battle.

Almost night and day with the play of the team under Nelson.

dat 4th line domination. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad