GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/17/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Forgot Gomez as well.
So players are free to wear the "honored" numbers?

I'm honestly not sure. Again, Montreal retire numbers. While the team held a ceremony for Koivu's, his number wasn't retired. It may be retired for him eventually, Montreal have a couple of numbers retired for more than one player (4 - Beliveau, Joliat; 5 - Boom Boom, Guy Lapointe; 12 - Dickie Moore, Cournoyer; 16 - Lach, Pocket Rocket)

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Sens fans, are any of you guys concerned that Ryan has only 12 goals half way through the season? I always had him pegged for a much higher rate?

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
The isles-habs game could have been a really good one if the isles were rested. Its gunna be a good game next time they meet up.

hermes3893*

That was an impressive shootout by the Lightning. Kucherov and Callahan made it look easy.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
The isles-habs game could have been a really good one if the isles were rested. Its gunna be a good game next time they meet up.

yeah whatever man. they were 6-1 in back to backs before tonight. Oh yeah right Carey Price wasn't playing either

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Sens fans, are any of you guys concerned that Ryan has only 12 goals half way through the season? I always had him pegged for a much higher rate?

He's playing really well

We got the short end of the stick tonight

The team is horribly inconsistent so I'm not too worried no

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
yeah whatever man. they were 6-1 in back to backs before tonight. Oh yeah right Carey Price wasn't playing either

The habs are the last team id wanna play when u dont have legs.
I think they are the best team the isles have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad