GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/15/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Two of the three penalties against the Sharks were big time dress-ups by the Leafs. I commend them for that. Got to do what you can to get an advantage.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Two of the three penalties against the Sharks were big time dress-ups by the Leafs. I commend them for that. Got to do what you can to get an advantage.

1 of 3. That was a massive snapback of the head by Kadri on the Thornton penalty, I'll give you that one. The other two were legit, though. Especially that hold on Winnik.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
1 of 3. That was a massive snapback of the head by Kadri on the Thornton penalty, I'll give you that one. The other two were legit, though. Especially that hold on Winnik.

The trip on Winnik was a dive. I don't care that he did it but a spade is a spade. lol

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Don't laugh, Kadri could have been seriously injured by that brutal headshot. Lol

I also like how when jumbo got out of the box he went after kardi. When Kadri got the bench he looked relieved to be away from jumbo

:laugh: yea

Complete shoulder contact

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I don't really mind dives since everybody does it and no one scored off the PPs but man I'm grumpy about that dislodged net that could have been a goal :(

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I don't really mind dives since everybody does it and no one scored off the PPs but man I'm grumpy about that dislodged net that could have been a goal :(

That was a smart, heads up play by Polak. That was gonna be a goal unless he took the net off and took the penalty. One of the few times I can ever legitimately classify something as a "good penalty".

IMO, for those kinds of situations though where a goal will be scored like that, they should count it or at least give out a penalty shot.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
That was a smart, heads up play by Polak. That was gonna be a goal unless he took the net off and took the penalty. One of the few times I can ever legitimately classify something as a "good penalty".

IMO, for those kinds of situations though where a goal will be scored like that, they should count it or at least give out a penalty shot.

As a Sharks fan I hated it but if I was a Leafs fan I'd be pretty happy :laugh:

A penalty shot on plays like that could be interesting. The sure goal is still taken away but you're a lot more likely to score on a penalty shot than a PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad