GDT: HFBoards GDT 01/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv52

Jan 22, 2004
How did it happen? Was this a muscular thing or was it more severe than that?

he came from behind the net after turning the puck over and had to go post to post to try and prevent Brouwers stuff. Went all splits in a really akward way.

Evergreen

Haha just watched the clip of Cooke starting a fight with Weber and then turtling like a little *****.

Billy Mays Here*

The Wild fan in me won't even stick up for Cooke and defend him at this point (not that there's anything to defend about what he did anyway). Just wish Weber would've pummeled him harder.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Two best scoring chances of the game have to find their way to Craig Adams' stick, don't they? ****ing worthless sack of...

It's amazing how awful the Pens PP is.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Crosby, what a beauty. It's always so much harder for him to get points than any other player in the world because when you are playing against Crosby and have a shift against him, you're giving all you got and more. Then he just bangs one like this.

By the time Price turned his head, the puck was in the net.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Holy ****, the Pens scored a PP goal!

Rough time to take a Too Many Men penalty for the Habs. Guy jumped on with no one skating towards the bench. That's brutal.

Sid scores after CBC points out how he's not taking shots about 40 times tonight.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I really thought Crosby wasn't going to score after two AMAZING chances in OT...one saved by Price and the goaline save by Emelin.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Such a great goal by Crosby. I missed most of the game but I turned it back on at the right moment

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Pretty appropriate that Crosby scored. Jim Hughson only spent the whole game talking about how he was struggling against the Habs.

Xavier Laflamme*

Sid, along with Geno, was the best player on the ice to. It's amazing how snake bitten he's been. Hopefully this gets him going.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Holy ****, the Pens scored a PP goal!

Rough time to take a Too Many Men penalty for the Habs. Guy jumped on with no one skating towards the bench. That's brutal.

Sid scores after CBC points out how he's not taking shots about 40 times tonight.
He should probably shoot more then because every shot attempt was a great scoring chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad