GDT: HFBoards 4/16/2024 | You thought yesterday was complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
Btw I wonder if the Canes have any motivation at all to win tonight now that they can't win the Presidents' trophy anymore. CBJ up 2-1...

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Y1gknd.gif
LMAO 🤣 🤣

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Jeez, didn't realize the Flyers PP was 12.3% lol. That's rough
I know Pittsburgh's was (somehow) terrible at some point this year as well, dunno where it ended up. Could've been the difference between playoffs or not for both though I guess huh.

edit: okay Pittsburgh has the 2nd worst behind Philadelphia at 14.6%.

Reactions: TMLegend

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Sometimes you get an NHL game and you think to yourself: “Wow, what a great game! This could be a Stanley cup preview.”

And then you have games like the Flyers/Caps where it feels like they are tripping over their own sticks every rush.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Marchand just threw a big hip check and got mostly leg. I'm sure they're going to love that on this board

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Boston is exposing itself as the paper tiger that it is in these final 2 pathetic games. On the verge of choking the division title away.

Toronto will beat them in 5 games.

Boston doesn't have the firepower to beat good teams in the playoffs.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I can hardly think a team in NHL history that would likely benefit less from making the Playoffs than Pittsburgh this year. I can easily see how it might unfold... Barring something crazy, they will get their arse handed to them by the Rangers, then Fenway Sports Group will give Dubas a mandate of "ok we're in the playoffs, improve the team at all costs!" Dubas will say "Yes! Ok!" and do the only thing he knows how to do and trade next year's first as well, which ultimately just helps set the inevitable rebuild up even further.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Boston is exposing itself as the paper tiger that it is in these final 2 pathetic games. On the verge of choking the division title away.

Toronto will beat them in 5 games.

Boston doesn't have the firepower to beat good teams in the playoffs.
Or they're going half speed and throwing them because Toronto is a significantly easier matchup than Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad