GDT: HFBoards 4/11/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Holy hell how has Dahlin not been KO'd yet? He's been begging for it for years.

In typical fashion, instigates a scrum end of game vs WSH, then immediately ducks his head and hides. He's going to get his lunch fed to him in one of these scrums the way he pretends to be a tough guy. At least a guy like Seider has the balls to back it up.

Dahlin always looks like he's going to cry when guys start throwing punches.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

In typical fashion, instigates a scrum end of game vs WSH, then immediately ducks his head and hides. He's going to get his lunch fed to him in one of these scrums the way he pretends to be a tough guy. At least a guy like Seider has the balls to back it up.

Oshie ran Thompson from behind to start all that and then Dahlin knocked him down. At least get who started it right. He's then tied up by the linesman and Oshie is firing punches. This is after Oshie kicked Jost in the balls deliberately earlier in the game.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I feel like the Penguins aren't a very good team and will likely get clobbered in round 1, but at the same time, I also feel like teams at the top probably shouldn't want to be playing a team as hot as the Penguins in the playoffs.

The Penguins haven't lost a game in regulation since March 22nd and there is no 3 on 3 or shootouts in the playoffs.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Oshie ran Thompson from behind to start all that and then Dahlin knocked him down. At least get who started it right. He's then tied up by the linesman and Oshie is firing punches. This is after Oshie kicked Jost in the balls deliberately earlier in the game.
And Tage then delivered DEATH BY GIRAFFE on Max Pac with His holy hooves!

• Haha
Reactions: BB79 and Chainshot

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The Hart is Art Ross 2.0 now, but I feel like its original purpose was for performances like Crosby's this year.

That motherf***er drug that dead ass Pens team into the playoffs kicking and screaming.
Too bad he didn't do that last year. I hope they get wiped out in the first round.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
He's done it his whole career. The important play in the important moment of a game? Sid. He's one of the most clutch players I've ever seen play.
If they can make the playoffs and win a round...he could pass Glenn anderson(obviously 1 point passes Jagr). Jari is probably out of reach.

Reactions: The Grim Reaper

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
The Virgin Stars: crush the Jets tonight and make em change things up

The Chad Stars: let them think that their style of play is sustainable

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024

I didn’t see the whole melee at the end of this game. But I have been beating the drum for a while that Dahlin is one of the biggest chicken shits in the league.

Reactions: Knies iT

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
He's done it his whole career. The important play in the important moment of a game? Sid. He's one of the most clutch players I've ever seen play.
Which makes their last game even more bizarre. Sullivan benches Crosby and Malkin to start OT and they promptly lose. What an idiot that guy is*

*Don Granato is still light years behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad