GDT: HFBoards 10/9/19 |- only 3 games : Do they know that hockey season has started ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Holy **** i'm watching the Habs and Sabers game all i see is Habs jerseys.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I gotta be honest that inteference was kinda garbage call just like the one Dahlin got in Columbus

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Olofsson is going to score so many goals this year. Four already. Eichel and Dahlin setting him up from that spot with his shot on the powerplay is unstoppable.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The NHL is a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday League and it always had been. Wednesday is exclusivities, and Monday is Monday Night Football. I would love more Saturday Day games though, and Friday is also a good night (Yeah there is high school football). I was thinking about some teams that haven't played very much like Arizona or Tampa Bay. Would have been nice to see one of those teams play tonight.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
the way Eichel is deferring so much makes it feel like he's just gonna go 25-65 split for goals and assists this year. Maybe sometime he'll start to shoot more often.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dahlin has 6 points already this year early in his fourth game. And he hasn’t been in the ice for a goal against yet this year. His prime is going to be something else.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Olofsson going to slowly push Skinner down the depth chart and turn him into the next awful contract in Buffalo?
I don't think pushing him to the 2nd line does anything but help...all it shows is that the Sabres have found another winger to use on the top line.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
I don't think pushing him to the 2nd line does anything but help...all it shows is that the Sabres have found another winger to use on the top line.
I'd be worried Sobotka and Mojo arent enough to drive him and he turns into a 20-20 guy and then were all ripping apart that contract even more.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I'd be worried Sobotka and Mojo arent enough to drive him and he turns into a 20-20 guy and then were all ripping apart that contract even more.
Johanson from what i've seen has been very good every game we hope that he stays healthy more thank anything but Sobotka is indeed a black hole offensively. Eventually the Sabres will find someone to replace him.

Efectzoer

Jun 22, 2018
Cozens should be in the nhl next year. Line 2 winger possibly as soon as next year.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I hope the Sabres can maintain a pace that keeps them in the playoff race. Same with Detroit.

I already think Boston and Montreal are going to renew their playoff rivalry this year.

Last edited:

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
Terrible giveaway by Dahlin leads to shorty for Montreal
Terrible defensive oversight by Eichel I would say.

Edit : Nevermind I'm wrong, what was the second guy back even doing? He never tried to get close to Armia with nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad