GDT: HFBoards | 10/29/19 | 9 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you Minnesota. I've been shitting on Dallas for weeks because of what they're doing to my fantasy team. Nice to see an offensive spark.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
EIGEIUwWsAA0Q3a

Mood in Carolina right now

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
A bad team collapsed vs another bad team.
I don’t think Dallas is a bad team. If they can start finding offence they are a bubble team. Minni on the other hand is a train wreck. Lol

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Ducks goal..... interesting.....

I guess that's a good goal?

Very soccer esq.... not sure how I feel about this one...

Edit: Good goal.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
No goal. He jumped into the puck with his mid section.

Edit. Well nm then. I thought that was a rule.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Apparently it can!
Yeah, I would lean towards no goal on that play, simply because it was so obvious that he was moving specifically to try to guide the puck in. He even lifts his left knee to bump it with his thigh.

By spirit of the rule, that probably shouldn't have counted, but what a bizarre play.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Reminds me when a player head butted the puck into the net and it didn’t count. How is this different? He def directed it into the net with his body. I guess I don’t know the rules.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Reminds me when a player head butted the puck into the net and it didn’t count. How is this different? He def directed it into the net with his body. I guess I don’t know the rules.
They probably looked at how much of his motion was vertical vs. horizontal, and judged that he didn't thrust enough to disallow the goal.

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
He didn’t direct it he more sort of ran into the puck, if it wasn’t for being pushed forward it probably would have been more grey as to whether it was an intentional motion or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad