GDT: HFBoard GDT | 1/18/20| a lot of games today , with a few early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
They were the premier power house teams of the 2010's, they had a shelf life.

Tides have turned towards the Western Canadian teams becoming more of a force and Vegas is still the class of the division.

I like seeing Cali teams lose (although standings wise it would be better if SJS won for the Oilers), hopefully the Forty Whiners get beat tomorrow too.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If the Stars wanted to go to vacation early they should've just forfeited and not wasted everybodies time with an "effort" like this.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
If not for Dell, got to think the Canucks have a couple more. Or if they could get a friendly bounce of a post.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Tides have turned towards the Western Canadian teams becoming more of a force and Vegas is still the class of the division.

I like seeing Cali teams lose (although standings wise it would be better if SJS won for the Oilers), hopefully the Forty Whiners get beat tomorrow too.

Those should be good football games tomorrow.
TBH, Green Bay needs to play much better this time around.

It's gonna ride on the shoulders of Rodgers.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Those should be good football games tomorrow.
TBH, Green Bay needs to play much better this time around.

It's gonna ride on the shoulders of Rodgers.

I just don’t want to see the Seahawks biggest rival in the SB.

A GB v KC final would be ideal from a ratings/marketing perspective with the two original Super Bowl teams in the final. I saw the Frank Clark comments you posted in the AFC Championship GDT, that was dumb and bulletin board material for the Titans and Henry.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I just don’t want to see the Seahawks biggest rival in the SB.

A GB v KC final would be ideal from a ratings/marketing perspective with the two original Super Bowl teams in the final. I saw the Frank Clark comments you posted in the AFC Championship GDT, that was dumb and bulletin board material for the Titans and Henry.

Yeah, Frank Clark is not gonna look good if the Chiefs get lose.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Is the Oiler rink not heated? These guys are dressed like it's -20C inside.

idk that it's not heated, but i've been in a fair sampling of barns and usually wear a tee under a jersey and am fine. opted for a plain but heavy sweater instead of team gear on a recent visit and was pretty **** cold sitting mid-lower bowl, fwiw

honestly wish more teams would drop the thermostat in favor of better ice, though - it's a theoretically winter sport, and figuring out layers isn't that hard.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
WE HAVE HIT THE 10 SHOT MARK BY SJ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I repeat, 10 shots on goal!

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
What the hell happened to the Sharks this year? I’m not sure I’ve seen a team so incapable of connecting on a pass. Everything is behind guys or in their feet. And they don’t seem to care. This was a perennial contender to come out of the West, but they look like they’re content to roll over and play dead.

Ugly hockey.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Rack ‘em up. Another day another goal for JT Miller.

I hate Benning as much as the other guy, but that was a solid acquisition. You only hope that 1st rounder turns into a Miller type

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
What the hell happened to the Sharks this year? I’m not sure I’ve seen a team so incapable of connecting on a pass. Everything is behind guys or in their feet. And they don’t seem to care. This was a perennial contender to come out of the West, but they look like they’re content to roll over and play dead.

Ugly hockey.
Sold their soul to beat Vegas last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad