HFB Takeover: Section 330

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
So for Friday night's game against the BJs, I very seriously doubt we'll see more than 12-13k, and in such situations the same sections are wide open, over and over and over. Section 330 is one of these sections.

What say we get as many people from this board as possible to congregate in Section 330 and be Just Ridiculously Loud? Come up with some fun things to holler, maybe some chant during PPs, new and interesting goalie harassment besides ($OPPOSING_GOALIE*3)+YOU_SUCK, sing the Russian National Anthem for Our Glorious Revolutionary Sweetheart Alexander Semin, and just whatever we can come up with?

Assuming any of you are willing to pay to come to Hurricanes games, that is. Which, to be fair, might still be a bit of a stretch.

I figure if we can get 15-20 people chanting the same stuff, we can be louder than basically anyone else in the arena.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I've got season tickets in section 308, so if I go to the game on Friday (I'm planning to), I can stop by.

SweetStormRising

Sponsor
Mar 21, 2009
Raleigh
We can join your cheers from 333, but our current seats work really well with the baby (he is a year and a half and on the move). Just let me know what you plan to yell and I'll train my 9 year old in advance haha.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I'll go if somebody buys me plane tickets and gives me a place to stay for the night.:sarcasm:

You can stay at my girlfriend's house. She's not using it right now.

The only issue is some of the floors have been ripped out, half the ceiling is missing downstairs, there are some holes cut in a couple of walls, there's probably mold growing under the bathroom floors, and there might be asbestos floating around later this week. Other than that, it's a nice little place. :sarcasm:

Can't help you with the plane tickets, though.

bluedevil58*

I will be at this game with my wife. I am not sure where we're sitting because a friend is buying the tickets. However, I am down to meet some of you guys for a beer during INT.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I will be at this game with my wife. I am not sure where we're sitting because a friend is buying the tickets. However, I am down to meet some of you guys for a beer during INT.

You gonna toke us up?

I'll be at the game, pretty sure 300 level sideline, will know details later in the week.

Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
You guys are lucky getting to see games live. I'll be doing the usual of watching on NHL Centre Ice while trying to enterain my 4 year old daughter. Ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad