HFB meetups thread

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Wife and I are here by the middle of the crowd, she has a navy Panthers shirt I have a red Panthers t shrtirt and a backwards navy Panthers hat!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
lol no meetups unfortunately... wanted to try meeting in the arena, but the internet was so bad, couldn't even really get on here. but that game was f***ing awesome

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Man, how is it that Pantherland only has Tkachuk jerseys that have been heat pressed? Anyone know where in Miami I can get an authentic Tkachuk jersey with the name/numbers sown on, with the cup patch, and preferably an away jersey?

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Man, how is it that Pantherland only has Tkachuk jerseys that have been heat pressed? Anyone know where in Miami I can get an authentic Tkachuk jersey with the name/numbers sown on, with the cup patch, and preferably an away jersey?

Dick's in sawgrass had some gear, but I doubt it'd be what you're looking for

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
last year they didnt have away jerseys either...

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Didn’t make it down big guy?
Unfortunately negative. Just wasn't in the cards.

Good news is that I've converted a lot of people in Southwest Ontario here to panther fans, at least for this run.
We're going to a massive party tonight, where they're going to have the game on.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
9BEB76F3-B9BE-436D-8C4B-ED1AD2B4B5A3.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad