HFB meetups thread

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Gonna start a separate thread for anyone who wants to meet up. I think some of you were interested.

I'll be going to Game 3 and hopefully Game 6 if there is one. Would be great to meet some of you in person, even if just outside the arena or something.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So.... Anybody?
Pick a spot? What was the Budweiser terrace, above the store near front entrance? By the carving table LOL? I’ll be with a friend from work but he doesn’t post here…but we’ll be there 7:15 if anyone else is interested. Or pick another place… it’s gonna be packed!

Reactions: Felidae and Anod

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I thought the meetup idea died once the ticket prices came out.

Although, I just checked and prices are a lot more reasonable now. Everyone jumped to the Inter Miami bandwagon I guess.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Pick a spot? What was the Budweiser terrace, above the store near front entrance? By the carving table LOL? I’ll be with a friend from work but he doesn’t post here…but we’ll be there 7:15 if anyone else is interested. Or pick another place… it’s gonna be packed!

I dunno. I'm from out of town and last time I went to a game it was called The BBT Center!

So I'm open to suggestions. Was thinking out front before the game starts if anyone who didn't have a ticket wanted to meet up too.

I thought the meetup idea died once the ticket prices came out.

Although, I just checked and prices are a lot more reasonable now. Everyone jumped to the Inter Miami bandwagon I guess.

Seems like a few out of towers still going like @Vilam , maybe @batting1k and @ProjectPanthers and others? More going to game 4 I think. And obviously there's a bunch of locals.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Well, I'll definitely be meeting @FrolikFan67 tonight since I randomly ended up sitting next to him :laugh:

I'm not entirely sure what my itinerary is yet; I'm on a bit of a childhood nostalgia fueled race around different spots in Miami. I'm down to meet up and say hi to anyone who's around at the game tonight though. I'll keep an eye on the board and see what develops.

Reactions: FrolikFan67

Anod

Aug 12, 2007
Toronto, ON
I'm in to meet up! I'll be heading over toward the arena around 3pm-ish and hanging out somewhere for the pregame FloRida show. I have no clue where I'm going! All I know is I need a new Barkov jersey from pantherland! Any suggestions where to meet up and I'll try and get there!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Just realized official parking for the event is $100! Any suggestions for cheaper options?

100% park at sawgrass mills. its maybe a 15 minute walk depending on where you park at the mall

Reactions: Anod

Anod

Aug 12, 2007
Toronto, ON
We'll I'm here! Just sitting in my new red jersey, no name. Sitting on green seat between kids ball hockey arena and pantherland entrance. South side.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
We'll I'm here! Just sitting in my new red jersey, no name. Sitting on green seat between kids ball hockey arena and pantherland entrance. South side.
You still there? I'm out front now. For a Luongo jersey draped on me and a tree and stick cap

Alright I'm heading inside...

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Anyone still have the photo (and who did it) when our HFboards sign made it onto tv (fox sports) during a intermission

Reactions: 16Skippy

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Just got here, took me longer than expected. I'm down to say hi on the way out if anyone else is (hopefully to celebrate), otherwise getting here earlier for game 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad