OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Interview Questions for Blake Price

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
OT: - HF Boards - Media/Fans Community Project (Interviews with J-Pat, Pronman, Rick Dhaliwal,Wyatt ++)

Original Thread Above for up to date information on this massive project.
Please use this thread to post QUESTIONS to our HF Boards guest.

Blake Price
TSN1040 Co-Host with Matt Sekeres from PM Drive from 3-7 PM.
Runs the TSN Canucks Pre and Post game show

What we need from the fans in this thread:

If you want to ask a question, Please join in and ask in this thread that is dedicated towards him.
Keep the questions RESPECTFUL, keep them on point, I will try to get to each and every one of them during the interview. Tough questions are allowed as well, as long as they don't get carried away.

This is one of a series of threads that will be dedicated for each media member I will be interviewing, the list is massive and staggering, we are very lucky to have them doing this for our community on hf boards.

@xtra @clunk @BeardyCanuck03 @50 Sheas of Grey @y2kcanucks @rypper @BROCK HUGHES @Mr. Canucklehead @Zombotron @valkynax @Son of a Dawson

@Megaterio Llamas @TryamkinPleaseReturn @Tony Scarboni @BeardyCanuck03 @JanBulisPiggyBack @Mr. Canucklehead @DFAC @y2kcanucks @ccjon @Katani Kalan
@carrotshirt @Jyrki21 @Drunkan Keith @clunk

@Megaterio Llamas @6768clintoncomets575 @go comets @vcanuck @orcatown @Dab @VanJack @Bitz and Bites @jigsaw99 @F A N @UticaHockey @daddyohsix @lindgren @Bad Goalie @ProstheticConscience @canuckfan75 @DonnyNucker @Hit the post @Blue and Green @Norade @Krnuckfan
(I tagged all the utica main members!)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Q: How did the opportunity to do Pre/Post game shows for the Canucks come to be?
Q: Who in your opinion is the most underappreciated Canucks player.
Q: Do you think that Jim Bennings negative perception is valid, or unfair?

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
You have been willing to question or even oppose some of Canuck management's decision-making more vocally than some of your colleagues. Is this just how your views happen to align at the moment, or do you see yourself filling a void in media coverage (something that only worsens in the absence of Jason Botchford)?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
In your opinion, does the league care very much about some of the allegations against the Aquilini family regarding their farming operations?

ccjon

Jul 12, 2011
Why do you think Benning is so resistant to accumulating draft picks and weaponizing cap space?

Reactions: lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad