HFAvs Prospect Ranking Polls #7

Who is the Avs #7 Prospect?

• LW - Sampo Ranta - 2018 #78 - (New)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RW - Nikolai Kovalenko - 2018 #171 - (New)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
Greer. He has that compete level and mean streak that the Avs need. He also has the potential to play anywhere in the lineup. He had an off year last year so I'm a little hesitant to vote for him here but everyone else has some big question marks here too.

The rest of this list will be so much clearer in a season. Shvyrev and Lewis are both going to the AHL. Ranta and Weiss both going the NCAA route.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I went with Greer because I feel like Shvy has too much new shine blinding some people. Hype is too high I feel.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I went with Greer because I feel like Shvy has too much new shine blinding some people. Hype is too high I feel.

I voted Shvyrev but admittedly got highly influenced by other board members with this one (against my better judgement because history has shown numerous times that this board isn't objective the slightest when it comes to Russian players).

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
It's been a pretty consistent pattern every round where it's a two man race, with the winner getting about 70% of the vote, the runner up getting most of the rest, and then winning the next round. I don't remember there being this much consensus in the top prospects before. It's likely to open up after Greer but it's interesting how much we all generally agree.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Voted Shyv because of his potential. Greer tops out as a middle 6 winger and hasn't been able to stick yet. Love the guy, but as far as prospects go Shyv has more promise. Henry should be added soon.

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
This is the last vote that was clear for me, afterwards it gets real murky. I'm currently trying to decide between Greer, Annunen, Lewis and Ranta for my next vote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad