Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Poll #9

Who is the Avs #9 Prospect?

• D - Danila Zhuravlyov - 2018 #146 - (HM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Jean-Luc Foudy debuts at #8 on the prospect polls after being selected 75th overall.

Added Alex Beaucage and Danila Zhuravlyov.

1) Bowen Byram
2) Alex Newhook
3) Martin Kaut
4) Conor Timmins
5) Justin Barron
6) Justus Annunen
7) Shane Bowers
8) Jean-Luc Foudy

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I think Kovalenko is the clear choice here, as the last member of what I would consider this tier. After this, it opens up wide again.

Add Stienburg and Ambrosio.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Pretty much a coin flip between Kovalenko and Werner.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I’ll take Werner over Kovalenko here. Werner has shown promise at the NHL level which is a good sign. Obviously his following game wasn’t great, but the team let him out to dry as well.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Werner is struggling in the Allsvenskan right now, it’s been a while since he was consistently playing well. I have a couple forwards ahead of him in this tier.

Kovalenko is a good choice here. I’d consider Ranta but I know I’m on an island there. After those next 3 it really goes wide open.

I’d add Mutala and Henry (remember him)

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Kovalenko fairly easily based on talent. Not sure if he leaves Russia to play 3rd or 4th lines, so kind of mixed on voting for a player that may never join the team. I believe Helleson or Werner is more likely to play for the AVs.

Last edited:

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Toss up for me between Werner, Kovalenko, and Helleson. I know Helleson's numbers don't look great, but his responsible play in his own end has value. Kovalenko had the most impressive season prior, but I still have questions on him being able to translate it to the NA game...if he comes over (which I believe he will at some point). Werner has progressed to the highest level of these 3, but did very mercurial in his trial. His most recent games have looked shaky, otherwise he would be my clear choice this round.

I went with Helleson as a gut call between those three, as I could not logically talk myself into any of them solidly above the others.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Kovalenko, add Ambrosio.

This.

Kovalenko is a bit inconsistent and some issues in his game are no longer being glossed over... but he's talented enough to become a legit NHL player. I want to see him transition to small ice before I see it as a guarantee, but enough talent is there.

Ranta should start getting more consideration. He's a dumb dumb, but a talented one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad