Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Poll 2022 #19

Who is the Avs #19 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
We have a tie for 17 between Nick Leivermann and Trent Miner. Rather than do a tiebreaker round this late in the rankings, I'm going to make an executive decision and break the tie based on who was added to the polls first, so Leivermann takes #17 and Miner goes to #18. We'll continue at #19, only two rounds left.

1) Sean Behrens - D
2) Oskar Olausson - RW
3) Ben Meyers - C
4) Justus Annunen - G
5) Jean-Luc Foudy - C
6) Martin Kaut - RW
7) Sampo Ranta - LW
8) Colby Ambrosio - C
9) Matthew Stienburg - C
10) Alex Beaucage - RW
11) Daniil Zhuravlyov - D
12) Andrei Buyalski - C
13) Shane Bowers - C
14) Chris Romaine - D
15) Ivan Zhigalov - G
16) Nikolai Kovalenko - RW
17) Nick Leivermann - D
18) Trent Miner - G

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Makar has a ghost of a chance, I suppose. He didn't exactly have a promising freshman season, but it's hard sometimes for freshmen to get ice time in the NCAA, so maybe he'll get some more responsibility next year.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Makar. The other two are not prospects anymore.
Yeah, I tend to agree. Weiss isn't really ours anymore, and Shmakers is never coming back to North America. I'll vote for Weiss next round because at least he has talent, but he's got one foot out the door.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
This is probably my last vote, I just can’t vote for the other two. I totally get you have a job to do to get this completed. It’s sad there’s several ambitious guys and who really counts.

Makar doesn’t really deserve to be the last prospect on the list. hechas about as much of a shot as anyone outside the top 10 really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad