Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Poll 2022 #10

Who is the Avs #10 Prospect?

• C - Taylor Makar - 2021 #220 - (24)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D - Nick Leivermann - 2017 #187 - (21)

• G - Trent Miner - 2019 #202 - (19)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Matthew Stienburg rockets up the rankings, rising 14 spots to land inside the top 10 after a point per game season at Cornell.

1) Sean Behrens - D
2) Oskar Olausson - RW
3) Ben Meyers - C
4) Justus Annunen - G
5) Jean-Luc Foudy - C
6) Martin Kaut - RW
7) Sampo Ranta - LW
8) Colby Ambrosio - C
9) Matthew Stienburg - C

Added Trent Miner to the polls. Remaining prospects to be added:

Nate Clurman
Shamil Shmakov
Tyler Weiss

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Getting tricky here, but I'm going with Zhuravlyov. He just signed a contract to play in North America, and he's had a moderately successful KHL career so far. I think the fact that he's coming over to play should bump him up a little bit, even if it's a giant question mark as to whether he even plays in the NHL next year.

Add Clurman. IMO Weiss doesn't count as a prospect anymore even if he is technically Avs property for another week, most likely he becomes a free agent and signs elsewhere.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Zhura’s contract helps me vote for him here… but this is really a toss up…

We are just about to the point where Romaine should start getting some love.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Zhura’s contract helps me vote for him here… but this is really a toss up…

We are just about to the point where Romaine should start getting some love.
Haha that was my plan all along. Zhu this time and Romaine next.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Haha that was my plan all along. Zhu this time and Romaine next.
I like buyalski’s skating enough I have him ahead of Romaine… but we are on the verge. Really any of these guys are long shots of things you kinda like and a lot of what you don’t.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Buyalski for me here. Love the skating.

Add.... Weiss. Even though he's not going to be an Avs prospect beyond next week he's still better than the remaining guys.

Reactions: henchman21

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I like buyalski’s skating enough I have him ahead of Romaine… but we are on the verge. Really any of these guys are long shots of things you kinda like and a lot of what you don’t.
Yeah I like his skating too but I really like what I read on Romaine. I haven't seen him play but it reminded me so much of Toews. Obviously I am not saying he will be as good as Toews but even at a few notches below he could be a very reliable 3rd pair dman.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Buyalski for me here. Love the skating.

Add.... Weiss. Even though he's not going to be an Avs prospect beyond next week he's still better than the remaining guys.
Hope he comes back into the fold at some point. There is some talent there. But maybe we sign a guy like Walker or Guttman next week.

Reactions: Richard88

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I’m voting Beaucage again, he has just as much chance to make it than anyone left and was the rare non hyped prospect to not hit the ECHL.

Weiss and Shmakov aren’t prospects and I refuse to acknowledge Clurman.

Reactions: ljb4

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Hope he comes back into the fold at some point. There is some talent there. But maybe we sign a guy like Walker or Guttman next week.
Would welcome Guttman with open arms. Which Walker are you referring to? Wonder if Avs will get a guy after NCAA rights expire in a few days.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Would welcome Guttman with open arms. Which Walker are you referring to? Wonder if Avs will get a guy after NCAA rights expire in a few days.

Reactions: AvsFan2123

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad