3|Jesse Puljujarvi|RW|Karpat|EUR 3|Ballot|
4|Pierre-Luc Dubois|C/LW|Cape Breton|NA 1|Ballot|
5|Jakob Chychrun|D|Sarnia|NA 4|53.85%|
[/table]​

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Tkachuk. I really, really like his game, just a touch more than Nylander's.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Tkachuk is a hard one for me. Sounds amazing on paper. Looks great in highlights, but the limited games I've seen he just doesn't look impressive, despite producing. I've yet to see this high energy power forward type. Skating seems a bit slow. In the WJCs all he did was stand at the crease. He doesn't seem to have the puck carrying skills to push the offense and be the guy that drives his line, though his passing/vision and scoring ability are damn good. Dude is good, but I think he gets overrated due to his production, which is overinflated due to who he has played with.

Jost- complete player on and off the ice. I absolutely love the comparisons he is getting. Could be that star 2way center we could really use. If only he was 6'3".

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Tkachuk is a hard one for me. Sounds amazing on paper. Looks great in highlights, but the limited games I've seen he just doesn't look impressive, despite producing. I've yet to see this high energy power forward type. Skating seems a bit slow. In the WJCs all he did was stand at the crease. He doesn't seem to have the puck carrying skills to push the offense and be the guy that drives his line, though his passing/vision and scoring ability are damn good. Dude is good, but I think he gets overrated due to his production, which is overinflated due to who he has played with.

Jost- complete player on and off the ice. I absolutely love the comparisons he is getting. Could be that star 2way center we could really use. If only he was 6'3".

Yeah, I'm not particularly excited to vote Tkachuk here, more of a bpa situation. Good thing we won't have pick 5/6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad