• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
PeterSidorkiewicz

Live from the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, PA

Greetings and salutations from Philadelphia, PA! Gorilla Monsoon and “The Quintessential Studmuffin” Joel Gertner will be calling all the action. The match structure goes from top to bottom.
upload_2018-7-13_9-28-59.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 28 59

Cruiserweight Championship Match – Fatal Four Way
ACH vs. 2Cold Scorpio vs. Amazing Red vs. Jerry Lynn (champion)

upload_2018-7-13_9-29-40.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 29 40

Cruiserweight champion Jerry Lynn puts his title on the line against three other high fliers in this opening contest. Lynn is probably the most accomplished of all the wrestlers, being a two time TNA X Division Champion, and a former WWF light heavyweight champion as well ECW world heavyweight champion. Lynn is also no stranger to 2cold Scorpio from their days in ECW, and Scorpio’s 450 splash was voted the best wrestler maneuver in 1992 by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Perhaps the least overall known wrestler in this match, ACH, is best known for his work in ROH will have his work cut out for him going up against three savory veterans. ACH is no slouch though, as he was voted as the #58 best wrestlers in 2015 by PWI. This brings us to our last combatant, Amazing Red. A former three time TNA X Division champion, and former NWA Tag Team Champion with co-competitor Jerry Lynn, these two know each other well. There is no doubt that we are going to see death defying moves from all of these competitors, and who will come out on top? Your guess is as good as mine!

Mark Henry vs. Shinya Hashimoto

upload_2018-7-13_9-30-11.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 30 11

In what could be an absolute knockout, drag out fight we see two tough gents match up with each other for the first time ever. Shinya Hashimoto will be traveling stateside all the way from Japan to enter Mark Henry’s Hall of Pain, but is Mark Henry ready for this former three-time IWGP heavyweight champion, AJPW Triple Crown Champion, and NWA Hall of Famer? This might be one of Mark Henry’s toughest matches ever in his career. Hashimoto claims that Mark Henry will feel his infamous vertical drop brain buster, but there is no way he can pull that move off on the World’s Strongest Man, right? Although I would not put it past the man, they call the “King of Destruction.”

Tag Team Championship Match
The Valiant Brothers (champions) w/ Manager Classy Freddie Glassie vs. The Nasty Boys w/ Special Guest Manager Reggie White

upload_2018-7-13_9-30-45.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 30 45

The build has been epic, and The Nasty Boys finally get their shot against the match dodging Valiant Brothers. The Nasty Boys come into this match as fan favorites with Jerry Sags playing up his Philly roots and billing themselves from Philadelphia, PA. The trash talking has gone back and forth with Johnny Valiant being born in Pittsburgh (booooo). The Valiant Brothers may have taken it too far slamming on the city and its degenerate, ugly, smelly, low-life Eagles fans. That is when Reggie White decided to step in, defending the fans and city’s honor and decreeing that he will be the special guest manager and will be ringside for The Nasty Boys during the match. We can only assume some shenanigans may ensue as Freddie Blassie wants to ensure his Valiant Brothers keep the gold around their waists. Reggie White has different ideas, and will be cheering on The Nasty Boys in the hopes the Valiant Brothers title reign is “sacked.”

Barry Windham vs. Jerry “The King” Lawler
View attachment 130867
Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 31 18

A classic story of “the underdog” Barry Windham vs. the man who has won and done it all, Jerry Lawler. While Windham is no slouch when it comes to winning championships, his list pales in comparison to that of Lawler, who has captured 168 championships during his career. The match is being billed as a battle of The Best of Texas vs. The King of Tennessee. A lot of fans think Windham may not stand a chance against such a famed wrestler as Lawler, but if you listen to the IWC, Windham is one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time with multiple 5 star matches from WON to go along with a Rookie of the Year award and Match of the year award vs. Rich Flair in 1986. We would be surprised if the fans do not get behind Windham for this match.

Intercontinental Championship Title vs. Career Match
Cody Rhodes (Champion) vs. Harley Race (career)

upload_2018-7-13_9-31-18.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 31 54

Most wrestling fans are well aware of the Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race rivalry, perhaps one of the best of all time. The feud has now carried over to the son of Dusty, Cody. Cody Rhodes is currently riding high with his career resurgence and a reign as IC champion, but Harley Race wants to end that reign and take Cody down, reminiscent of how Dusty took him down for his own championship belt. He wants to beat Cody, rub it in, and let him know how the taste of losing feels at the hands of one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Cody agreed to the match, but with one stipulation, Harley Race puts his career on the line for a chance at his title. Cody has told Harley he is going to do what his father should have done years ago, end his career. Will we see a new IC champion and a humiliated loser, or will this be the last time we ever see Harley Race step foot inside a wrestling ring again?

We now present to you…The battle for promotion supremacy with…WAR GAMES!!!

upload_2018-7-13_9-32-3.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 32 3

Team Ring of Honor: The “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe) vs.
Team WCW: Diamond Dallas Page, Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) vs.
Team ECW: Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boyz (D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley)

Let the trash talking subside and the epic battle for promotion supremacy begin! I hope you know the rules: 3 teams, 2 rings, 1 cage. Each member comes out randomly at different intervals and once every wrestler has entered, “the match beyond” begins. Pinfalls are allowed in this version. Each team has talked up their promotion, how they are the best, and the most loved. Now it is time for each team to battle it out for bragging rights and promotion supremacy. The participants need no introductions, some of the best tag teams in wrestling history along with some of the most impressive singles competitors team up and face each other in a match that I am sure fans will be talking about for ages. There is absolutely no doubt who the crowd will be cheering for seeing how this match is taking place at the famed ECW Arena. The question is will Team ECW be able to deliver to its fans?

Women’s Championship Match
Jaguar Toyota (champion) vs. Ember Moon

upload_2018-7-13_9-32-47.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 32 47

Jaguar Toyota won her first champion at the age of 18, and for those who have not seen her wrestle; I would say you are missing out on this WON Hall of Famer. Injuries held her back after her title reigns, but Jaguar has clawed back to capture another title and Ember Moon is not taking this opportunity lightly to take the championship off such a decorated wrestler. Fans are definitely expecting some great athleticism and state of the art wrestling when these two women clash.

Main Event – World Heavyweight Championship
Eddie Guerrero (champion) vs. Seth Rollins

upload_2018-7-13_9-33-15.png

Link: upload 2018 7 13 9 33 15

No stipulations, no explanations, no gimmicks. This is a classic one-on-one matchup between two wrestlers who see themselves as the best in the business fighting for the greatest title in wrestling. There is a mutual respect, but zero trust between these two competitors. The fans want to see an epic match, and I can see it meeting their expectations and then some.

I hope you enjoyed the card, have a great night!

vs

CorMania I
Hell In A Cell Match:
CM Punk vs Vince McMahon

CM Punk agreed to allow the McMahon’s to profit off of him under two conditions. He fights Vince McMahon, and the match is in a Hell In A Cell Match. This match is bound to be a bloodbath, and something to be remembered for decades to come. Will the Punk bring McMahon to his knees, or will Punk stand no chance in hell?

World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Enforcer: Rampage Jackson
Bill Goldberg vs Batista(c)

Two of the biggest stars of their time will face off for the first time ever. Bill Golderg is one of the biggest draws in Wrestling history, and with Dave Batista’s Hollywood success, there are a lot of eyes on this match. After repeated uncontrollable brawls, the company brought in Rampage Jackson to assist in keeping things in order. Will Goldberg take Batista’s title? Will Batista cement his place in history? Can Rampage Jackson keep the match in line?

IWGP Intercontinental Championship:
Tetsuya Naito(c) vs Andrade Almas

They went their separate paths but were always connected because of Tranquilo. Andrade Almas claims that Naito lost sight and Almas became the bigger star, and Almas feels personally disrespected that Naito still claims LIJ. Two terrific technical wrestlers who are looking to prove their superiority over the other will put everything on the line tonight!

Hardcore Tornado World Tag Team Championship Match:
Dean Ambrose & Sami Callihan vs The Uso’s(c)

The Usos are on the path to being one of the greatest tag teams of all time, but Switchblade Conspiracy got in their way as the most psychotic, hardcore, blood thirsty team they'll ever encounter on their path to greatness. Switchblade promises to send them to early retirement and end their attempt at being the GOATs, and take the titles while they are at it.

European Championship:
Katsuyori Shibata vs Sheamus(c)

Two of the hardest hitters in Wrestling History come to blows tonight. These are two men who simply love to fight, and agreed to do just that. With Sheamus’ European Championship on the line, Shibata will push Sheamus to his limits.

M.C.G Memorial Women’s Championship:
AJ Lee(c) vs Victoria

In terms of Women’s Wrestling, this is one of the dream matches. Two Women considered the Black Widows’ of their eras. This is a Once In A Lifetime match, and arguably one of the biggest match ups of all-time. However it’s not all fun and games. With AJ Lee putting her Women’s Championship on the line, these two women will do everything in their power to hold that title.

Boxing Match:
Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield III

The finale to one of boxing’s greatest rivalries comes to an end. After Holyfield won the first bout, and the second bout ended in a wild brawl, Holyfield and Tyson bring their feud to the greatest combat event ever held. Will Tyson finally prevent the upset, or will Holyfield shock the world again?

Pre-Show

Team Dos Caras vs Team La Mascara Elimination Match:
Dos Caras, Dos Caras Jr, El Hijo de Dos Caras, Sicodelico Jr & Sicodelico vs
La Mascara, Sin Cara, Sin Cara, Blue Demon & Samuray Del Sol

One of the greatest Mexican wrestling families ever team up to take on a team of some of the best Lucha wrestlers ever. This is a once in a lifetime match, and all of Mexico will have their eyes on this match.

WWE Tag Team Championship:
The Wolves vs Sanity (Young & Wolfe) vs The Revival(c)

Three of the best modern tag teams face off in a triple threat tag match for the first time ever. Never before have these tag teams faced off against each other, let alone in a triple threat match. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this tag team wrestling clinic, as The Revival defends their titles against two of the best tag teams of the modern era.​

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Almas/Naito
Ambrose/Callihan vs Uso's
Sheamus vs Shibata
Lee vs Victoria

Those are 4 unreal pure wrestling matches. Then we have Goldberg, one of the biggest draws in wrestling history at his peak, against Batista, one of the top guys from his era. Punk vs Vince is a pure story fight. The boxing match would bring in loads of buys as well.

Even the undercard is sick. That Lucha Elimination match is awesome. I literally love it.

Revival vs Sanity vs Wolves.... I mean, come on now

I feel like people will look at Seth vs Eddie and just hit the vote button. I still believe this card from top to bottom is still one of the best built cards, though I personally have @ColePens as the best card.

Reactions: ColePens

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Haha! These utterly hilarious, unified responses have really proven you wrong CHGoalie27!

mtvLWU.gif

Also, this is a pretty easy win for PeterSidorkiewicz here. Going forward I like his card best.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Haha! These utterly hilarious, unified responses have really proven you wrong CHGoalie27!

mtvLWU.gif

Also, this is a pretty easy win for PeterSidorkiewicz here. Going forward I like his card best.
I don't see how considering they're both OT dwellers haha...ohh sarcasm!!

NOW its card vs card and this time the better overall card is winning

Possibly the two best singles matches going against each other here

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
#Only2MatchesMatter

Personally, I am a huge fan of my Rhodes vs. Race match, but I was very curious what other people thought about it and mainly Harley Race in general. I like Windham vs. Lawler a lot too, but of course it’s my own card and mainly built it as to what I’d like to see so I guess it’s no surprise that I like it. :D

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Personally, I am a huge fan of my Rhodes vs. Race match, but I was very curious what other people thought about it and mainly Harley Race in general. I like Windham vs. Lawler a lot too, but of course it’s my own card and mainly built it as to what I’d like to see so I guess it’s no surprise that I like it. :D

I like the Rhodes-Race match, probably the fourth best match between the two cards. Race is tricky as I really enjoy his persona - basically everyone's really, really tough uncle - but his in ring work doesn't appeal to me that much. Feuding with Cody Rhodes is good because there is obvious history between Race and Dusty, and now this is Dusty's pretty boy son who clearly wouldn't mesh well with Race. Story-wise it's really strong. In ring it would be good but not great, but you don't need it to be anything more than that.

I like older stuff for the most part, but I can't take Lawler seriously as a wrestler. For instance a few months ago I watched something where Lawler and Rick Rude got into a parking lot brawl sometime in the mid 1980s and that Lawler didn't get murdered pretty much made me laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad